CHAPTER 02

YOU

Morning came. I fluttered my eyes open, and groan huskily. A voice following along as I stretch my limbs ."Good morning" a familiar face pop on my vision, smiling down at me. Her eyes glint with mischief.

I mentally rolled my eyes, and toss to the other side of the bed, ignoring the latter.

"Get up now kiddo. You'll be late for your class. You wouldn't want to deal with the consequence right?"

Hmp. I continue to ignore her and cover my ears with the soft pillow. She faintly giggles at my action and felt her fingertips tracing my back, making me shudders.

"Fine!" I grumbles out and leap out of the bed, getting my uniform and towel before proceeding to the bathroom. A grumpy face resting on my facial features. As the door closes, I heard her laugh.

Tsk.

━━

I stride over the elevator as I still felt my cheeks burning from embarassment. Couldn't beleive a stranger would see me bare.

Earlier....

I hum a song as I traces the water and pops the bubbles. The door suddenly creak open revealing my roommate whose name still remain a mystery.

I stare at her confusely. Her lips blossoming into a smile while gazing to me innocently."Can I share the bathtub with you?" She ask, which made me choke on my spit.

"No" I respond, looking away when she start to strip off her clothes before my eyes. "Fine...I won't" She said and I sigh in relief.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. It fell silent, I didn't heard her say something nor hear the door closes.

My head snapped over her.

"AH!! YOU ARE NUDE!" I exclaim in surprise and cover my eyes with my palm. Oh my gosh my eyes. I can feel my bloods rushing up to my neck and settled on my cheeks.

"Your ears are so red" She teases and I felt my ears redden than already it is.

I felt the water move, indicating that someone join me in the bathtub. I can feel my heart pounding against my chest. I would seriously faint any moment.

"You're cute" She giggles and hold my hands making me flinch. I shut my eyes tightly when she starts to pulls my hand gently, removing it from covering my face.

She giggles."Open your eyes now. You won't see anything I promise"

I peek trough my parted fingers and saw her body sunken under the water. I completely open my eyes as I sigh in relief. I felt suffocated just by her sharing the same tub as me.

"I'm going.... Cover your eyes and don't peek" I let out firmly. She laughs and covers her eyes, which I took as a signal and rise up from the water and move to the shower.