XVI

Mollie

He leaned in without hesitation, taking my lips with his. I opened my mouth, desperate for him to explore the inside of it and he granted my desires. His tongue danced with mine, filling my brain with ecstasy. I never knew what Heaven tasted like, but this is what I imagined. He tasted rich and smokey. I couldn't hold back the moan that fell from my mouth and into his.

I moved my hands to his hair and weaved my fingers into his thick and messy locks. It was as if my body couldn't get close enough to his. I tugged on his hair, pulling a groan from him. My actions seemed to encourage him because he pulled me up by my thighs, holding me in the air. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his defined waist and abdomen, and ground my center into the thick bulge tucked away in his pants. My arms latched around his neck, as I rotated my hips feverishly, creating heat to build up between my sex and his perfectly chiseled body. "You don't know," he started before kissing me again, "what you're getting yourself into, Miss Williams." Mr. Thomas growled against my skin. I shivered beneath his touch, feeling his hands massage my bottom.

"I don't care," I smiled as I pulled back to look at him. His eyes were full of warmth, but hesitant; full of passion, and hunger for more, but filled with warmth nonetheless. Was he scared? I wasn't sure if I'd ever overcome this intimidated feeling I have when in his presence, but at that moment I was really able to admire how handsome he was. He was god-like of course, sexy, and everything that accompanies it, but I absolutely loved the dimples that graced his face when he genuinely smiled. They formed perfectly within his smile, along with the mature lines around his sapphire eyes.

He placed kisses across my jaw trailing down to my collar bone before he took the skin on my neck into his mouth. He was gentle with his kisses, but left my skin stinging from the warmth, whilst every nerve of mine was on overdrive. I rolled my head to the side granting him more access and he sucked harder on my skin, surely to leave love bites in its place. It didn't matter if he filled every inch of my body with hickeys, they would just be a reminder that he touched me. That he wanted me.

I was so intoxicated by him that I didn't notice we had ascended the stairs until about halfway up. I wasn't too "heavy" for someone of his stature to carry, but it had to be difficult at least. The muscles that bulged beneath his shirts, and rippled on his back were enough to convince me. I tightened my grip around him and buried my face into the crook of his neck, taking in his blissful scent. He entrapped each and every one of my senses and I slowly left small kisses of my own on his neck, not loosening my grip. I don't want to fall.

I nipped at his caramel skin and followed the vein that ran up his throat with my tongue. He gripped my legs tighter and laughed at my reaction. I had managed to pull back and look at him again, silently encouraging him to go on. I could feel the heat on my face, making me as red as a tomato from this new rush of lust, excitement, and still embarrassment.

"You're safe in my arms, always. I would never drop you," he said as if it were a promise.

I felt my face get hotter as if that were possible and butterflies swarmed my belly again. His actions were so demanding and lustful but his words were so enchanting at this moment. He had me wrapped around his finger, and I wasn't sure if he even knew it. He could bend me at his will, and I would gladly follow.

He managed to carry me up to the second floor, turning towards my end of the hallway. "No, please," I shook my head. "Can't we go to your room?" I asked. I hadn't seen it yet and I was curious to know what kind of things he had in there. Without a word, he turned around and carried me to his room while taking every inch of my mouth against his delicious lips. I never wanted to stop tasting him. He took a few strides before we were in there, yet I couldn't force myself to look around. I was too focused on Mr. Tomas to indulge my curiosities to look around.