Laced With Honey

Author: Es_and_Em

Author: Es_and_Em

Top: Jungkook

Words: 56565

Tag: #AlternateUniverse, #College/University, #Teacher/StudentRelationship, #AlphaJungkook, #OmegaTaehyung, #ProfessorTaehyung, #StudentJungkook, #BottomTae, #TopKook, #StubbornTaehyung, #JungkookIsALittleShit, #LightAngst, #Fluff, #Alpha/Beta/OmegaDynamics, #PossesiveJungkook, #Scenting, #SecretRelationship, #HappyEnding, #AgeDifference

Summary:

Alpha Jeon Jungkook really really fucking hates art history. It's such a pointless class. Why did he even need it if he's a business major? Jungkook asks himself these questions over and over as he makes his way to the useless elective.

That is, until he finally gets there and is faced with the most stunning omega he's ever seen. And of course, the beautiful omega is none other than his professor.

Just great.

"And may I ask what your name is?" the man questions with that sweet, oddly enticing voice as he pushes his glasses up and scans the paper in front of him.

"It's Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

"Well Jeon Jungkook," the professor says, putting on the sweetest smile the alpha has ever seen, "it's nice of you to finally arrive. These nice seats in the front were waiting just for you."

Jungkook tongues his cheek, scoffing in disbelief as he shakes his head, causing his raven black hair to brush against his cheeks. "I'm sure they were professor," he grunts out.

This was going to be fun.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/25561756?view_full_work=true

External link's gonna be in the comments.

AN: Feel free to comment on what kind of ships you want or if you want a rec dedicated to you.

Sorry, I was gone for so long, I was updating my other recs book so check that out. This fic was honestly one of the best I've read so do read it. I usually don't like teacher/student relations but this was much better than I expected.