Casey gasped grabbing my arm when realisation set in that they were talking about me. "They are fighting over you."

Lexi turned round to glare at us when she heard Casey voice. Clearly upset that the two men were not fighting over her skanky blonde ass. "Donny, just let this go..."

Donny finally looked at Lexi roughly pulling his face from her hands. "This is all down to you and your manipulations." He bent down to give her a dirty look. "I told you not to force my hand."

"Kat..." It was then that Ashley noticed my presence. He walked over to me to frame my face with his hands.

I looked up in to his dishevelled face noticing a small cut on his forehead. Looks like he was not invincible after all.

"Ashley, why are you doing this?" I asked confused. Since I have been employed by him strange things have been happening in my life. I am still confused on whether it was a positive outcome or not.

"I told you," He swallowed taking a deep breath. "You are mine."

I felt the familiar tightening in my stomach at the proclamation. I don't know the reason how I am drawn to him from the first day I met him. Must be the light blue eyes that forever change from green to blue dependent on his mood.

The mood was broken by Donny's loud voice shouting that he would like to speak to me. Ashley had his arm around my waist pulling me towards his side.

"You are not to speak to her again." Ashley then looked to his sister. "Consider this the last engagement that we will be attending with you as hosts."

Ashley guided me away from them. Out the corner of my eye I could see the men physically restraining Donny from following us.

I couldn't help but smile when Casey stuck up her middle finger, as she made a face with her tongue out at Lexi. I must ask her why she has beef with the woman.

Ashley paused as he got to the patio; he gave me a tight smile then straightens up his now crinkled suit. His tie that he was wearing has now gone. He used his left hand to finger comb through his hair to ensure that his appearance was somewhat acceptable.

I felt like I was a spectator, watching things unfold around me. I should be more assertive stand up to Donny. Stop Ashley from claiming me. Stop Casey from black mailing me. Then this whole night would not have happened.

"Come on. Let's go." Ashley tugged on my arm pulling me up the steps. Casey was on my other side. I felt as if they were boxing me in between them. Either protecting me or ensuring that I do not run away.

When we walked through the doors it seemed as If we stilled time. The music appeared quieter; the people stopped what they were doing to focus on us trio by the door. The silence was broken by Ashley's glare at the audience; he and Casey guided me back to the main entrance.

"What happened?" Ashley's mother asked when we got into the limo.

She was sitting at rear end by behind the driver's seat with her husband whilst Casey took the seat on the side. I was left looking out of place next to Ashley as he put my hand on his lap. Looking me over intently.

"Ask Ashley," Casey snitched. "It was him that started the brawl with Donny."

I saw Ashley dad give a small hint of a smile at his son. "So is that why the security escorted us to our car."

Mrs Wentworth looked stunned at her husband. "We be the gossip of the town. Leaving the party like some sort of criminals." She turned to look at me. "Just what were you fighting about with the man at his own engagement party?"