Dylan is letting her rage control her. I need to calm her down before she hurts me. But she wants to hurt me. I can see it in her eyes. Sky she's upset. She mad at me. She's right. I'm the reason they are dead.

"Your right Dylan. I am the reason they are dead. Mom died protecting me. I killed Herobrine because I had no choice. I didn't want to, but I had too. It was the only way to stop him. But if your going to kill me Dylan. Do it right." I grab the blade and put it on my chest, right where my heart is. Dylan looks at me. Her eyes are glowing blue and then they go red. She didn't take care of her dark side yet. I look at her. But does she have the guts to kill me. She lowers her sword. 

"You didn't even hesitate to kill him. You went right for it. I don't care what you say to me. Your full of lies. I thought when I found you, you were going to protect me and be truthful to me. But you killing Mom and Dad, how can I forgive you if you kill me too? I guess I'm going to finish what Daddy started. If you get in my way Sky. I will destroy your life. Starting with that stupid base of yours!" Dylan yells. 

"Dylan don't continue what Herobrine was planning. I'm going to have to stop you if your going to." Dylan looks at me. 

"So your going to kill me like you did with Dad? You'll have to Sky. Because I'm not backing down. If your going to get in my way." Dylan said. Dylan grabs me by the neck and pins me against the tree. 

"Kitty told me that you have the Blight Curse. Your amulet isn't going to protect you if you get in my way Sky." Dylan said. I hit Dylan's elbow and she lets go of me. I push her off of me. 

"I don't care what you do to me Dylan. I care about everyone else that you'll hurt in the process. Mostly yourself. You won't be able to handle that sort of power." Dylan grabs my amulet and pulls it off. The Blight Curse spreads fast. I scream. I go on my knees. I put one of my hands on the ground. 

"I can handle it Sky. James, Ron, Dad, and Lily were trying to help the world. You leader of those stupid recruits had to stop them before they could help. But I'm going to finish what they left behind. With that Blight Curse active. You will die in minutes, because I think I need to visit Mitch." Dylan said. She throws my amulet far away. 

"Dylan please don't. W-We stop them for a r-reason." Dylan kicks me in the side hard. I grit my teeth. I fall on the ground. 

"I don't want to know you murderer. You and your friends have had enough with ruining the Overworld." Dylan said. She's turning into Herobrine. She disappears. I look at my amulet. I need to warn Mitch. I turn on my earpiece. I go on my hands and knees. I hold my side where Dylan kicked me. 

"G-Guys. Dylan's coming to l-let Mitch's d-demon side o-out." 

"Sky are you okay?" Kitty asks. 

"What happen to Dylan?" Seto asks. 

"She found out and didn't take it well. She t-turned into Herobrine." I try to stand up. I fall back on the ground. Pain shoots everywhere. 

"S-She took my amulet." 

"Sky where are you?" Kitty asks. 

"F-Forest. M-Mitch is first though. Protect him. Don't kill Dylan please. She's letting her rage control her." I can't breathe. 

"Okay we will." Jerome said. 

'I'm coming for you Sky." Kitty said. 

'No don't Kitty. Please talk to Dylan. Make her understand that killing Herobrine was the only choice. But I'm near the North Village." 

"So." Ty said. 

"Robert."  I lay on the ground. I can't move. I close my eyes. 

Robert's P.O.V

"Sir Ty needs you." Shane said. I take the earpiece and put it in my ear. 

'Yeah Ty?" 

"Long story short Robert. Sky is in the forest somewhere. Dylan his sister found out that he killed Herobrine. She's turning into Herobrine. She took Sky's amulet off. Sky hasn't respond since he told us to call you." Ty said. What?

"Ok where is he?" 

"We don't know. but we have to stop Dylan before she turns Mitch into a demon. Please go find him for us." Ty said. 

"Ok we will. Anything else?" 

"The Blight Curse is active on Sky. Don't touch his skin." Ty said. 

"Ok." 

'Thanks." Ty said. 

"Your welcome." 

~~~~~

I think I see him. I run next to him. It's only me. I didn't want to explain to them why Sky is like this. Blight is all over him. 

"Sky look at me." Sky opens his eyes. He points to in front of him. 

"Amulet." Sky said wearily. I nod. I stand up and run over there. I search everywhere. I can't find it. I look everywhere. Sky screams. I look at him. I need to look harder. I back up and look at the ground. I see something. I run to it. I pick it up. Sky's amulet. I run in front of Sky. 

"Here." Sky doesn't move. I put the amulet on the ground. I put my sleeve in my hand. I grab his wrist. Sky needs to have it on. It doesn't have to be on his neck. I put the amulet around his wrist. I let go of his wrist. It isn't working. I shake him. 

"Sky wake up. Come on the amulet is on you. Come on." Mitch must be demon. 

"Ty is Mitch demon?" No answer. Ok what do I do? I don't know. This should be working. I grab the amulet. I have to put it around Sky's neck I guess. I put it around his neck slowly. I'm trying not to touch his skin. The amulet glows. 

"Come on. Come on." Sky gasp for air. The blight starts disappearing. Thanks god. That amulet is a real life saver. 

Ty's P.O.V

Mich is with us. 

"Jerome you just had to tell Dylan about who killed Herobrine." Mitch said. 

"It slipped out." Jerome said. 

"Any luck contacting Sky?" I look at Kitty. 

"Nope. He won't answer. Neither will Robert." Kitty said. Dylan appears in front of me. She grabs me. 

"Dylan wait." She stops. 

"What?" She asks. Her eyes are red. Sky was right. Her rage is controlling her. 

"Sky is the only family you have left. Why would you hurt him? He was going to tell you. Jerome being the normal idiot he is told you instead." 

'Hey." Jerome said. 

"Sky is also the reason that he is the only family I have left. But he's a murderer. My Dad did nothing wrong." Dylan said. 

"Dylan he almost killed Sky. He killed your Mom and our families just so he could kill Sky. But he was protecting you since you were stuck in the middle of them fighting. Sky wasn't ever going to hurt you. Herobrine was." 

"I was right. Sky is the reason they died!" Dylan yelled. She throws me the on the ground.  She steps on my chest. 

"Dylan please listen to us. We are trying to help you." Ian said. She looks at Dylan. She points her hand at Ian. 

"And yet you all have been helping the wrong side. Sky is pure evil. He deserves to suffer and die!" Dylan yells. I grab her leg and pull her down. She falls on the ground. She kicks me hard. What's in her shoe bricks? Ghost turns in her ender form. She tries to help me. But Dylan grabs her by the neck. She throws her outside. Dylan looks at us. 

"I'm sure I need Mitch." Dylan said. 

"You'll have to go through us first." Quentin said. 

"That's what I like to hear." Dylan said.