Opening my eyes, I step away from the sink, smoothing down my dress as I take slow steps to the door. The music was muffled in the bathroom, so I took a deep breath, mentally preparing myself for the sudden change of volumes.

Slowly pushing open the door, I wince at the loud music that's now pounding through every inch of my body. Bracing my hand on the wall, I take a shaky inhale, nodding my head side to side trying to get myself to focus.

"Shut up! Someone's going to hear, you idiot!"

Turning my head slowly, I search for the source of the husky voice. It was relatively close considering I could hear it over the blasting music. The hallway was empty, the only other people that were anywhere near me were the one's dancing out in the club.

"No ones going to hear anything over that damn music!" Another voice shouts back. A collision sounds through the area and my head whips to the door a few feet away.

Squinting through the dim lighting, my eyes narrow in on a sliver of light from outside shining through the exit door. Another loud sound is heard and I take a step back at it, still holding onto the wall for support.

My heart was beating roughly in my chest and I was pretty sure the people outside could hear it. Looking back to the crowd of drunken bodies, I bite the inside of my lips before turning back to face the exit. Carefully, I take a step forward towards the door, holding my breath.

Anxiety courses through me at each step that leads me closer and closer to the exit door. Squeezing my hand into a fist, I take another cautious step towards the source of the voices.

Just as I'm only a few feet away from the door, a hand grabs my wrist making me whip around in my spot. My hand comes flying up to the face behind me as I yank my wrist out of their hold.

"Holy shit, love. You've got one hell of a slap!"

"Leon?"

The hunched over body stands up straight and I instantly recognize the colorfully decorated skirt and sheer shirt.

"In the flesh," he laughs, rubbing the side of his face. "Remind me to never sneak up on you again."

I let out a relieved sigh, brushing away the strand of hair that was drawn across my face.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Leon looks down at me, a genuine smile tugging at his lips. "You were taking an awfully long time in the bathroom so I was just making sure you were alright. A lot of creeps in this place, y'know?"

"Well, I'm fine," I say slowly, straightening out my dress. I let out a huff as I looked back up at Leon with an annoyed grimace.

"Can see that. Good to know you've got a wicked slap to protect you," Leon jokes, taking a sip out of the specialty drink that was hanging from his hand. "Anyway, come on. You have to see this."

Leon grabs my hand once again, dragging my back towards the main area of the club. I was still pretty drunk but as he pulled me farther away from where I once was, I glanced back at the now closed exit door.

"Wait, Leon-" I start to protest before he cuts me off, stopping us in our tracks.

"Look."

He lifts up his hand, pointing somewhere in the crowd of sweaty, dancing bodies. I follow where he's pointing and my eyes nearly pop out of their sockets.

On the other side of the club, Harry was standing by the bar. This wouldn't of shocked me at all if it wasn't for the fact that a girl was laying on top of the counter, pouring a little bit of alcohol into the crevice of her chest.