The only thing I could remember was that it was important and I needed to find Harry to do it. Pushing my glass across the counter, I sluggishly turn my body into Leon's.

"Order me a drink. I'll be back in a second." I pat Leon's shoulder, jumping off of the stool.

"Okay. Be safe," he calls out to me and I send him a lazy thumbs up over my shoulder.

Brushing my hair behind my ears, I scan the crowd for the wavy haired asshole I've been forced to work with. At this point, everyone in the club looked exactly the same, faces just blending together into one.

As I walk further into the crowd, my shoulder bumps into someone making me fall forward slightly. Just before I could hit the floor, I regained my balance, straightening myself out.

"Watch where you're walking asshole," I slur to the man who had just bumped into me.

I move past him, squinting my eyes at the different dancing people. None of them looked like Harry, a little too boring in my opinion to be him.

To be honest, I don't think Harry is the dancing type, much less the kind of person to get up and dance in such a public setting.

Letting out a huff, I stand in the middle of the dance floor with my hands on my hips and an aggravated expression.

Where the hell was he?

All at once, a sick feeling washed over my stomach making my cheeks puff out. My eyes widen and my hand shoots up to cover my mouth.

Fuck. I was going to puke.

Frantically, I look around the club, my body beginning to overheat at the feeling of bile building up. In the farthest left corner, a bright yellow bathroom sign was perched on the wall.

Relief washes over me and I quickly shoulder my way through the crowd towards the bathroom. A few curses were sent my way but that was the last thing on my mind. The only thing that mattered was me getting to a toilet before I spewed chunks all on the club floor.

Making it out of the crowd, I practically ran to the bathroom, pushing open the women's restroom and throwing myself into the first stall.

Just as my knees hit the floor, my mouth opened and all of the bile that had been pushed down came rushing out of my throat. My eyes watered at the burning feeling, a cough ripping through my throat.

A thin coat of sweat covered my forehead, the back of my hand moving to wipe it off. My chest was heaving as I spit the remains that still lingered in my mouth into the toilet. Squeezing my eyes shut, my hand blindly felt around for the handle. When my fingers felt the cool touch of the metal, I pulled it down, hearing the loud flush of the toilet.

Sitting back onto my heels, I reached over to use the toilet paper roll, grabbing a small piece to wipe around my mouth, trying not to mess up my lipstick in the process.

I sit there for a moment, catching my breath. I certainly couldn't hold down my alcohol, that's for sure. Wiping off the sweat that had built up in the center of my palms, I push myself off of the floor, stepping out of the bathroom stall.

I stumbled a bit on the way out, my legs a little wobbly from sitting down on my knees for so long. Letting myself hold onto the edge of the marble sink, I glanced up at my reflection, cringing at what I saw.

My face was flushed red, eyes glossed over giving a shiny hue to them. Anyone who saw me could tell that I was easily piss drunk. My hair was a little frizzed which made me frown as I combed through it, hoping to settle it down.

Swaying in my spot slightly, I closed my eyes trying to remember why I had come here in the first place. Something to do with Harry.

I needed to find Harry.