Chapter Twenty-Nine : Families Coming Together

Start from the beginning

"They will love it.  Remember they are mainly coming to meet you all.  The food is secondary."

"I know, I know," Natasha smiled at the young prince.  "Why don't you go into the living room and have a chat with Evelyn's siblings?"

"Actually is Peter here?  I wanted to speak to him."

"Of course," Natasha nodded her head.  "He's in his study."

"Thanks.  I'll be back, darling," William told his girlfriend as he looked down at her with a small smile on his face and placed a sweet kiss to her lips.

"Okay," she smiled back as she watched him walk out and in search for her father.  "I wonder what he has to talk to dad about?"

"No idea," Natasha shrugged her shoulders.  "But whilst they are chatting d'you want to help me set up the table along with Vivienne?"

"'Course," she nodded her head and grabbed some silverware and plates as well as napkins to put on the table.  "You look beautiful, mum." 

Evelyn complimented her mum as she was helping her set the table.  Natasha's blonde hair was down straight as she had on a bit more makeup on than she normally did.  

"Thank you, my sweet girl."

*

"Hello, Pa," William greeted his father and then Camilla.

William didn't like Camilla for the longest time, knowing that this woman was the reason his parents marriage didn't work out.  But then he had learned that his parents marriage was an arranged marriage and not one where they truly loved each other.  Where it was completely natural.  Not like him and Evelyn.  William had his hand on Evelyn's lower back after she greeted Charles and Camilla as her family was now greeting them and she stepped back, allowing them their time.

They had started to curtsy to the prince and duchess but Charles waved his hand and laughed with his rosy cheeks becoming more obvious.

"Please, don't curtsy to us.  At least in private.  Although, I must say, Natasha - that was a very good curtsy indeed."

"Thank you," she blushed at the princes' comment.  "I've been practicing."

"Well, I can certainly tell."

"And your dress is beautiful," Camilla told the mum.  "May I ask where you bought it?"

"Oh thank you!  It's actually one of Victoria Beckham's designs that she gifted me after my husband designed one of David's tuxedos for an event."

"Lovely," the duchess smiled.  "And how do you do?" Camilla asked Peter.

"Very well, ma'am," Peter greeted the duchess with his charming smile.

Evelyn always thought that her dad was handsome.  It seemed the older he got the more handsome he was.  It seemed as though her dad charmed everyone as Camilla herself had red blushed on her cheeks and laughed to cover it up.  Evelyn's other siblings then greeted the prince and duchess as Mia and Jake along with their twins Samuel and David were there as well.

After they all greeted each other, they headed over to the dining table as Natasha, Evelyn and Vivienne had put the food down on the table allowing everyone to get what they wanted themselves.  

"So Peter, any plans for a new collection anytime soon?" Charles asked with small talk wanting to know more about Peter and his business.

"I am actually releasing a new cologne coming out in May.  I took a step back from releasing so much as I used to and only release new items when I feel like it.  I let Evelyn fill in those gaps with her business."