Kazakhstan Song

Part One

It's spring in Kazakhstan! Winter has already said goodbye and the whole nature is transformed! When I arrived here in Kazakhstan for the first time, I didn't have the dimension of how powerful spring could be after such a long period of intense cold. It is no wonder that Nauryz is so important in Kazakh culture, with all the festivities that mark the rebirth of life, the return of the sun, rivers, lakes and the green mountains.

The city of Almaty is even more beautiful than I remembered when I got here. So many unexpected things happened at that time ... I didn't have time to realize how beautiful Almaty is in the spring. The alleys are highlighted by the green, the climate is very pleasant and all the fountains scattered around the city parks and blocks make the city more beautiful and make everything even more cheerful. Throughout the city you can hear Dimash's voice mixed with the sound and lights of some of these fountains that reproduce Dimash songs. Each time we pass one of these fountains, I feel that Dimash thinks these fountains are a little extravagant, but me and his dears scattered throughout the city find it very pleasant to sit in the park with a show of light and color in his voice.

Certainly, this milder spring temperature is perfect for strolling through the immensity of nature that surrounds the city to see the flora begin to bloom and the landscape change from snow white to lush green. As the snow on top of the mountains begins to melt, the melt water flows into the lakes, creating vibrant icy blue waters that look perfect. Dimash told me that at that time the steppes are covered with beautiful poppies and tulips, which they call "red carpet". He said that it is an incredible sight and that it is not far from the city, so we agreed to go see them tomorrow.

Since spring in Kazakhstan took over my heart, I wake up every day to the sound of Kazakhistan Song and dance around the house, happy with life! Of course, Dimash can't see me dancing... But I'm sure he feels my joy!

The vibrant sound, the powerful voice of a Kazakh ... The first time I heard this song was when I saw Bastau's concert on the internet. What an amazing way to start a concert! A happy, strong song, full of energy ... Dimash happy as I never saw before... And that incredible note in a dispute with a guitar ... Everything was magical!

Upon seeing Dimash singing, "His name is so dear to me! Ah, my country, my brave ancestor! The fire of self-esteem burns, illuminating your eyes for the whole earth to witness, my country, Kazakhstan ... " it was impossible not to admire that strength that comes from its origins. At that moment, I knew that I would come to Kazakhstan one day. I never imagined that Kazakhstan could become my home. And yet, here I am.

At the end of the month, Dimash will play a concert at Astana Arena again. The same Arena where he made his first big concert called Bastau in 2017. The Astana Arena is a remarkable place for Dimash's career. It was also there that he performed on the Arnau tour in 2019 and it was in that same Arena that he performed his first concert after the pandemic, the concert we finally met.

Dimash is working hard as usual. As expected, his Kazakh music album will be the basis of the concert, including Give Me Love. But it is clear that some of his most famous songs will not be able to be left out ... How to leave out Love Of Tired Swans or I Miss You?

I Miss You, released at the end of 2020, remains a success ... I have a predilection for this song, the image of someone who returns to the point where it all started, before the immensity of the ocean, hoping to find the love he lost it is very touching for me ... Launched during the pandemic period, it was her return to the stage so much awaited by all dears, even though it was not yet possible to perform a concert like the one that ended up happening the following year. I still remember seeing him in that white shirt lacy on a small stage occupied by a beautiful piano on which Krutoy plays this song that he composed for Dimash over the internet. Me and millions of dears around the world ...