Omir Oter

Part One

The meeting with Qatigez took my sleep away. Sitting in the armchair in my hotel room, drinking tea, I'm thinking about what he might be up to, what he means by Dimash standing on the edge of a cliff. Of course, I blocked Dimash. I don't want him to feel my worry, my anguish. He deserves to enjoy this moment of victory with his Kazakh album, with all the affection of the dears around the world and, above all, with the affection of his compatriots.

When we returned from our trip, we knew that Qatigez must be planning something. The discovery of QVendeta, the uranium exploration company, left us worried. But there was nothing to do but notify the authorities. And that's what we did, but I suspect our warning hasn't had as much effect as we'd like. It's hard to explain the extent of the danger it poses, although anyone intending to destroy three cities with one explosion, in my opinion, should be classified as an international terrorist.

What will his real name be? He has multiple identities, contacts we don't know. He doesn't act alone, that's for sure. I remember Mikaela. We haven't heard from her again. The authorities must be looking for her too.

What a horrible man. And vain. He made sure I saw him. He made sure I knew he intended to harm Dimash. He takes pleasure in doing this. Torturing me.

"You will still be mine one day." He's insane if he thinks I'd accept him for whatever reason. He just disgusts me.

I always end up in the same place: what Qatigez has against us. Me and Dimash. I've never seen him before. Dimash, on the other hand, had telepathic contacts with him when he was young. He talks all the time about privileges, perks that Dimash received. And somehow it feels like I'm involved in this.

I also can't help but think that Dimash knows the answer. Every time we fall into this conversation, Dimash becomes evasive. His face blurs, he blocks me. But he seems to suffer so much from it that I don't have the courage to ask for an explanation. We are complementary. This is a fact. I don't know how this happened, but in Aktobe I found that this connection existed much earlier than I thought.

"The pure sweetness of childhood, full of happy moments, no matter how hard you try, it won't come back. Fate will not allow it. And that day will be in the distance." Omir Oter. Life passes... I feel a deep sadness suddenly. Qatigez made it clear that whatever he intends to do to harm Dimash, it won't be long. Those cold eyes, that cynical smile...

Day dawns slowly and the first rays of sunlight come through the window. No matter how many challenges this new day will bring me. I will do everything I can to protect Dimash.

I need to reconnect with Dimash, I promised him I wouldn't disconnect anymore. And Qatigez hanging around us makes that more urgent. I take my shower, sit on my bed. And then I remove the block.

Instantly, I feel a wave of worry and sadness wash over me violently. What's up with Dimash?

Part Two

My heart beats fast. I need to talk to him. Now.

I pick up the phone and call him. I don't usually do this, but today it's different. Dimash answers the phone almost immediately.

- What's up with you, Dimash?

- You were blocking me... And you promised me not to do it anymore. But I won't talk about that right now. You haven't seen the news, right?

- What happened?

- Do you remember QVendeta?

- Sure! A company interested in uranium.