He growled with frustration and pushed himself out of his seat. "Get me Becky." He demanded as Anika leapt up, hot on his heels. "I need to finalise this damn artist list!" He snapped, massaging his temples. As he stormed away with the clicking of Anika's heels announcing their departure, Cookie briefly tore her eyes from Malcolm to watch Lucious disappear out of the conference room with twisted lips. She loathed how he watched her. He was like the fucking herpes. Popping up at the worst times. She liked Malcolm. He was a good, kind, decent, intelligent fine brother that would treat her right and though, she laughed and giggled, and shamelessly admired that fine specimen of man, annoyingly enough another man - an undeserving man - continued to cloud her mind. Lucious Lyon was a lying, narcissistic bastard and yet in still, her mind, body and soul craved him like a fish to water. What happened between us was a momentary weakness...it will never happen again. What bullshit! That man had been watching her like a predator from the moment she stepped back into his orbit. Lucious' ass thought he was slick, but he could never outsmart Cookie. She saw his lingering stares whenever she entered or left a room. She purposely swayed her hips, wore tight flattering outfits that hugged her body in the right places and made her bottom pop out like a juicy piece of candy Lucious was itching to unwrap. Momentary weakness her black ass! The way he'd taken her body like an animal in heat, ravished her to they were both on the brink of passing out. Round after round of love making took them from the bed, to the floor, to the wall to the ottoman.

Cookie's heart pounded out of her chest as she lifted herself up onto her elbows and watched her eager ex-husband strip out of his clothes with her hungrily watching on the bed. They were like moths to a flame...couldn't stay away. Lucious pulled the dress shirt over his head and crawled onto the bed. A soft giggle passed Cookie's lips when he pushed her body down onto the bed and fisted up her dress until he settled around her hips. Her pussy throbbed. In this moment, everything was forgotten. Their current situation pushed to the back of each other's minds. Tonight was about Cookie and Lucious. Soulmates becoming one again. An airy moan travelled into the hot air when Lucious' tongue swirled around her white painted toe, licking and sucking. Giving a sneak preview to the pleasure that was to come. That man used to suck on every inch of her body available to him back in the day. He eat her pussy, ass toes and neck like a man on death row. Desperate and grateful. It seemed time hadn't changed that.

"Lucious!" She gasped out when a single digit slid up inside her and thrust in and out. She was drenching his thick finger with her juices as she squirmed above him. Some woman would call her punk for almost bursting from one little finger, but goddamn did Lucious know how to work his shit effortlessly. That nigga just knew what to do without trying! Damn him! When another finger glided inside, she started speaking in tongues as she creamed. He watched until her pussy stopped clenching around his fingers continuing to softly stroke before descending his mouth onto her lower lips. Slurping her up with a neediness she couldn't even comprehend. "Ughhhh, baby," She cried out as her fingers raked through his hair, tugging and forcing his head further into her heat. His tongue replaced his fingers, and tasted her sweetness with a thoroughly satisfied groan. Cookie's toes curled at the pleasure. Her body at it's breaking point as her next orgasm approached steadily, and Lucious feasted still with no intentions of stopping until she was a blubbering mess.

Those hot memories had stuck with Cookie throughout the day, until she was alone in her bathroom with soaked panties. Angrily, Cookie yanked open her top drawer and pulled out the long pink dildo. Damn her for getting wet at the thought of Lucious. She bit her bottom lip and shuddered as the hot memory pulsed through her body. Fuck him. Fuck him...fuck him! Cookie chanted in a low mumble as she sunk into the hot water and submerged herself in bubbles. She lowered the toy toward her lips and let it get to work, whilst her mind traitorously imagined her ex-husband's long girth thrusting slowly inside of her. His lips trailing along her skin, his hands gripping her thighs, pulling her closer as he stroked deeper inside her heat, taking her however he pleased. Leaving her a pile of nerves at his mercy.