Chapter 13 (Vansh POV)

Vansh's pov

Okay. I was confused. Really confused. When I asked how he was, he answered me back, which I thought he was being sarcastic. We started to talk about the gift, and he was annoyed and disappointed. But the problem was that I didn't know why he was annoyed or disappointed. Did he want me to give him a gift back? He then asked me what I needed. Like how many times do I have to tell him that I didn't need anything from him. I reasked how he was feeling after the party, he answered me "Why shouldn't I feel good?". This got me more confused, so I gave him how-could-you-not-know look.

"What?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"You actually forgot it or you don't want to admit that you were wasted last night?"

He looked shocked, like he didn't expect that I knew that he was drunk. If he is this shocked by me knowing he was drunk, then he doesn't even remember the talk we had. It's not like I expected him to remember everything, but at least the discussion we had in the balcony.

"Are you serious? You don't remember that you got drunk? That I took you to your room?"

"You what?" he asked, even more shocked than he was before.

"I took you to your room, when you passed out on my shoulder."

"How can I pass out on your shoulder, when you weren't even with me."

Oh God. He didn't remember anything.

"But you do remember getting drunk?"

"Yes. I remember coming to you, giving you your gift, you leaving, and me getting drunk because I was checking y..." he then stopped in mid sentence.

"Because you were checking what?"

"Oh nothing, nothing." he said, blushing a little.

Mmmm, interesting, very interesting.

"You mean you don't remember anything after you got drunk?"

"No. That's the problem. I don't remember what I did while I was wasted. And you didn't answer me when I asked how I passed out on your shoulder." He said, sounding annoyed.

"Well, I saw that you were getting out of the hall to go out, I think to breathe some fresh air, I followed you, and then when you turned around to look at me, you were going to fall, so I helped you and you passed out." I told him, leaving out our talk, my confession, and me holding him in my arms.

From the look on his face, it was clear that he didn't believe me, but he didn't say anything.

"If you were the one who took me to the room, it must be you who told the staff to get me the lemon water and the advils."

"What an intelligent cop." I praised him.

He rolled his eyes. An action that I found ... Found it how? Usually, I got irritated when someone rolled his eyes on me, but his action didn't make me irritated. What's happening to me? What is this cop doing to me?

He was going to say something, but got interrupted when Ishani called out for me. "Bhai?"

"Coming". I said, not taking my eyes off of Kabir, who was now pissed. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, not knowing why he was pissed.

"Eat. You'll feel better." I said before going where Ishani was waiting for me.

"Who was he, bhai?"

"He was my friend, the one who gave me the gift."

"What did he get you?" she asked curiously.

"Nothing important, Ishani." I said with a smile on my face, remembering the gift. She gave me a confused look and continued walking.

We were passing by a small shop, when Ishani stopped on her track.

"Wow! What a nice dress! Can I buy it?" she asked excitedly.

I nodded my head and smiled at her excitement for a dress.

I was going to follow her, but my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and saw it was a message from Angre. Finally, he did it.

Please please VOTE, share and comment what you think about the story. Lots of Love, Maya.