Tyler speaks

For the rest of yesterday I ignored him but today I'm going to get to know him a little more. I started my day of with a nice warm coconut shower and jumped into some lounge wear.

Then I went to knock on Tyler's door but he was still asleep so I gave him a big cuddle(just to annoy him). He let out a big groan and feel back asleep so I rolled him on his back and sat on his chest. I started to play with the rings on his fingers they where black, shiny and so hot. "Wake up sleep head" I whispered into his ear whilst stroking from his ear down to his back. He did this to me yesterday so I thought it was pay back time.

His eyes opened and a I began to shake him whilst giggling. "Finally your awake, today we are going to spend the day togetherdoing fun things!" I was so excited I started bounce up and down. I didn't realise I was still on top of him. He put his hands on my hips to stop me from bouncing. He whispered in my ear "Look where your bouncing". I soon realised I was sitting ontop of him and I launch myself off of his bed. I wasn't sure if I should be in shock because I just bounced on top of him or excited because he finally spoke to me.

The affect his voice had on me was so powerful. So sexy. So seductive. I had to get out of his room before I embarrass myself even more.