Welcome To The Black Parade (2p Denmark)

Request

Welcome to the black parade - My Chemical Romance

When I was a young boy,My father took me into the city
To see a marching band

He said, "Son when you grow up,would you be the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned?"He said "Will you defeat them,your demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made?""Because one day I'll leave you,A phantom to lead you in the summer,To join The Black Parade."
"Father..." you breathed out as you view your father's grave. Your fathered had died recently, and today was his funeral. As you stood by your father's grave, a memory came to mind of you and him.
He always gave wise advice, but one day, what he said made no sense to you, even to this day. He had asked you to be 'the savior of the broken.' When you asked what he meant, he only smiled and said, "Use your loving smile to fight off the evil in humans." You had given him a confused look. He only chuckled, messed up your hair, then said you'll understand when you're older. Well, you are older now, yet, you still don't understand. You released a sigh once again from your mouth.

"Why must you continue to confuse me to this day, dad?"

As you expected, no answer was given. The funeral had been over for an hour now; you being the last person to leave. You left the cemetery, and started your walk home.
"Maybe, one day, I'll find out what you meant, dad. And when I do, I'll try my best. At being this 'savior'." 

Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me.And other times I feel like I should go.And through it all, the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets.And when you're gone we want you all to know.

Markell Køhler; a man of few words. Of course, what is there to say, ' Hi I'm Markell, and I'm mentally deranged.' He released a puff of smoke from his mouth, placing the cigarette once again between his lips. Life was irrelevant to Markell. He just didn't care for it. The only pleasure he had ever received from life was alcohol and cigarettes. "But there is (Y/N)," he thought. He has never actually talked to (Y/N), he only knew her name from a conversation he overheard. He didn't know what drew him to her, it was just something. He released smoke once more, repeating his previous process. His eyes looked over his surrounding; he was walking down the street. The street that lead to the cemetery. As he looked forward, his eyes widened. The person he was just thinking of was walking straight towards him. 

We'll carry on,We'll carry onAnd though you're dead and gone believe meYour memory will carry onWe'll carry onAnd in my heart I can't contain itThe anthem won't explain it.
As you continued your walk home with the thoughts of your father in mind, you felt eyes on you. A familiar man that looked around your age was looking at you. As soon as you looked up though, he turned his gaze. He was rather handsome. Tall, blonde, blue eyes, and an interesting scar on his cheek. 'I wonder why he looks so familiar?,' you though. '

A world that sends you reeling from decimated dreamsYour misery and hate will kill us all.So paint it black and take it backLet's shout it loud and clearDefiant to the end we hear the call

'She looked at me,' Markell thought. Never had he felt his heart race as fast as it did when his eyes met with hers, even though it was sudden. 'What is this,' he thought. He noticed that she was wearing all black. He then remembered the cemetery, and the tradition to wear black. 'Did she lose someone?' 'Should I confront her?' 'What's happening to me?' Fuck. He felt her gaze on him remain, so he looked up once again. She was looking into his eyes. Her dazzling eyes staring into his boring ones.

To carry onWe'll carry onAnd though you're dead and gone believe meYour memory will carry onWe'll carry onAnd though you're broken and defeatedYour weary widow marches On and on we carry through the fearsOoh oh ohhhhDisappointed faces of your peersOoh oh ohhhh

Take a look at me cause I could not care at all

"Wow..." they breathed out. Both of their eyes widened when they realized what they did. They didn't know what it was but it felt like something was drawing them to each other. Even though it sounded far too cheesy in their thoughts, they both couldn't deny the feeling.

Do or die, you'll never make meBecause the world will never take my heartGo and try, you'll never break meWe want it all, we wanna play this partI won't explain or say I'm sorryI'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scarGive a cheer for all the brokenListen here, because it's who we areI'm just a man, I'm not a heroJust a boy, who had to sing this songI'm just a man, I'm not a heroI! don't! care!
Being the (surprisingly) brave person you were, you walked up to the man. Once you were in a fair distance from him, you gazed up at him. "I'm sorry but I feel like I know you from somewhere, did you happen to attend (school name)?", you asked. He looked down at your form, and removed the cigarette from his lips. "Uh...yeah, I did." he responded. "Oh, I'm (Y/N) by the way," you gave him a smile and held out your hand. "Markell," he said as he shook your hand. (Y/N) would have no idea what that smile and kind gesture did to Markell. And Markell would have no idea how his hands sent a shock throughout (Y/N).
"Uh, would you like to get something to drink?," Markell asked, surprising both himself and you.
"Sure," you said, giving him a smile in return for his offer. 

We'll carry onWe'll carry onAnd though you're dead and gone believe meYour memory will carry onWe'll carry onAnd though you're broken and defeatedYour weary widow marches on

In any different situation, you probably would of declined, but for some reason you wanted to go with him. Maybe it was the fact you just left a funeral and your brain decided it was time to leave your griefs behind with some drinks. Or maybe it was just that something that was pulling you to him. You admit he was handsome, and seemed nice enough, but you barely knew him, but for some reason you felt that you could trust him.

Do or die, you'll never make meBecause the world will never take my heartGo and try, you'll never break meWe want it all, we wanna play this part (We'll carry on)

Even though she had already said yes to going with me for a drink, I'm still shocked I even suggested it, and that she agreed. Maybe I just wanted to cheer her up since I assume she was at a funeral. Or maybe it was that weird feeling of being close to her. I don't know, it kinda scares me, but at the same time, it feels right. 

Do or die, you'll never make me (We'll carry on)Because the world will never take my heart (We'll carry on)Go and try, you'll never break me (We'll carry)We want it all, we wanna play this part (We'll carry on)
'Hey dad, I think I understand what you meant now. Well, I think. I'll try my best to be this 'savior'. Maybe Markell will be there too.'