"You scared me." I stop pushing the pram and we look at eachother. "You are my husband to be, the father to my two boys and I never want to be scared of you."

"I know." Joe pulls me into his arms and presses his lips against my forehead. "I don't know what's going on."

"Why was Galina there?" I ask as I look up at him. "What was going on?"

"She wanted to know what was going on between us so I was honest with her. She suggested bringing the boys over to spend time with Jojo since they were in town."

I look at him disbelief.

"Thomas and Joseph are our children, Galina is not their mother." I remind him. "Any decisions involving the boys go through me, you will not take my children away from me."

"I'm not trying to take them away from you." Binx starts barking which wakes one of the boys up so I start moving the pram back and forth. "I wanted to get them out of that toxic environment and have them spend time with their sister."

"The environment isn't toxic, we are toxic."

 ---

AmerieSanchez: I'm so happy to see the direction that we are heading in with @TheDreams As a thank you for your support, I will be doing a FLASH SALE this FRIDAY for twelve hours only with free shipping for all

AmerieSanchez: I'm so happy to see the direction that we are heading in with @TheDreams As a thank you for your support, I will be doing a FLASH SALE this FRIDAY for twelve hours only with free shipping for all. x

4,200,000 likes ~ 25,000 comments

---

KellyRipa: Proud mama 

1,200,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

My mom surprised me at work today and we got have to some lunch together with the boys. It was nice just spending time with her since she has been getting busier with her television work. 

She really surprised me when she drove us to Rodeo Drive so that I could see this billboard of myself which was just everything. I started crying when I saw it because I didn't plan to have an adverts on billboards so it really meant a lot.

After we took a few pictures by it, I showed the boys the billboard. I don't think they really understood that it was billboard but their eyes did light up when they saw my face.

"Welcome to the stage, Amerie Sanchez."

I put on my million dollar smile as I walk out onto the stage of the Fashion Empire which is a fashion talk show.

"Wow, you look absolute incredible." I do a small twirl for the audience. "Everybody give it up for this businesswoman who gave birth to twins five months ago."

"Thank you." I greet Clara with a hug before taking a seat on the sofa. 

"Congratulations on The Dreams which is well on its way to becoming a million dollar brand

"Congratulations on The Dreams which is well on its way to becoming a million dollar brand." I give Clara a look. "I'm kidding, the brand has already surpassed a million dollars. What has the brands success done for you?"

"The Dreams has given me more confidence for myself." A few people in the audience clap. "Prior to starting the company I was working with Fashionnova as a model and designer. I loved working there but I always had a dream of having my own company so I'm really pleased to see how far we have come. I was able to buy my second home and buy my very own building for The Dreams."

 Everybody claps which makes me smile.

"How does your your soon to be husband feel about the success of the Dreams?"

I freeze for a moment because I was not expecting to hear any questions about Joe.

"Joe is really supportive." I respond in a cool tone. "He was the one who pushed me to start the business so he has been there for me since day one."

"You mentioned that you worked at Fashionnova." I nod my head. "What was the experience like from being an employee to being your own boss?"

"When you work for a company there is always someone higher up to go when you need help but when you work for yourself, you are the higher up." I grimace and Clara laughs. "I really had to study business on the side and get all the help that I could get. I am the boss so when people have questions, they all turn to me so you really just have to step up to the plate. It isn't always easy but decisions have to be made and answers have to be given."

"We heard that there may have been beef between you and Fashionnova which would ultimately end up with you leaving the company." Typical Clara. "Can you confirm or deny?"

"When I started The Dreams, I was still modelling for Fashionnova but I knew that at some point, I needed to focus all my time and energy into the The Dreams. There definitely was some tension because I was a designer and ..." I pull a face. "Let's just say that I am grateful for my experiences at Fashionnova."

Clara wiggles her brows at me. 

"I know that you have been asked this multiple times but are you designing your own wedding dress?"

I freeze yet again as I think of my wedding which I still haven't begun planning. I was actually meant to go look at a few bridal stores this week but I cancelled it after seeing Joe's behavior.

Honestly, I don't know if we will make it down the aisle.

"My wedding is something that I want to keep hush hush." I fake a smile. "I'm still adjusting to motherhood and balancing the business on top of that so I'm still not sure."