𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆

Mulai dari awal

,,Come for me Y/N, show me that I've won. Moan my name as a price." He demands still fucking me with  his fingers. ,,Oh fuck  Malfoy.."

,,Yes , do it. Come for me." And with that  said my climax reaches  and my legs start shaking . But he doesn't stop until I'm diwn from  my high. He comes back  up holding me with one hand before my legs give out. ,,Open your mouth." I look at him confused.  ,,Open your mouth and taste yourself."

I obey and he puts his fingers in my mouth  making  me suck on them. He smirks at me. ,,I won." He says and let's go of my waist.

,,See you around Nott." And with that said he makes his way to the closet door.  Leaving  me behind. I straighten myself and whipe the mascara from under my eyes before leaving the closet myself. 

I make my way back  to the  couches,  Malfoy already sitting back  on the couch talking to Blaise.  Pansy sees me and gestures for me to come over quickly.

,,So how was it?" She asks  when I sit down , everyone looking at me now. ,,It must have been good if you came back  after 5 minutes. I choke on my drink that I picked from the table . I look over at the clock  and she is right. Only  five minutes passed. What the fuck. I don't dare glance at Malfoy. 

,,Nothing happened." I say firmly taking  a sip from  my drink. ,,What do you  mean nothing happened?" Blaise asks. ,,We didn't do anything. That's  why we came  back after 5 minutes. " I lie.

Before anyone can see past my lie a voice chirps  in. ,,Good evening gentlemen." I look over my shoulder to find a brown haired boy in a suit.

,,Care to join?" Blaise asks. ,,He's probably on his way to find a girl to dance with. " Malfoy snarls. ,,Sure I am." The boy says.

,,Well I think it's your lucky  day. Y/N here is single and ready to pringle." Daphne sings. I choke  on my drink  again earning  a chuckle from  everyone.

,,Hello love, I'm Jacob." The boy says holding a hand out for me. I consider rejecting him. But what good  is that? I need to forget the events  that happened  only a couple of minutes ago. I take his hand.

He smirks and takes me to the dance floor.  A slow song starts  playing.  His hands are firm on my waist swaying to the music. Eyes locked. ,,So where are you from, you don't really  have an accent?"

,,I'm from  England but I went to Ilvermorny. That's why I probably don't have a strong accent. "

,,Ilvermorny yes? What brings  you here then?"

I look down at the  floor.  Not sure  if I should tell  him. ,,I had some problems.." I lie.

,,You  got expelled didn't you?" He asks and my eyes snap  back up at him. ,,How did  you know?"

,,I did my research. " I take my hands from around his neck  and pull back. ,,So you already knew? You also planned this,  right? Dancing  with me. Making me tell you about myself?" I utter.

,,No , no I just I asked  your brother,  everyone was curious to why his sister would transfer in her 5th year. And he just told us that you had some problems and I assume you got expelled. But I wanted to know the truth from you."  He clarifies.  ,,Bastard. " I mutter making him chuckle.

I take a deep breath and tell  him why I got expelled.  ,,Damn you're ruthless. " he laughs. ,,Tell me about it." I laugh too and before we know it , we both laugh earning  stares from people around us. I stare back  and my gaze lands on Malfoy again. He's  staring back at me his eyes deadly.  I roll my eyes and turn  back  to Jacob.

,,Tell  me about you." I say. ,,What is there to know about me? I'm  handsome,  charming,  funny oh did I mention good looking?" He laughs. ,,Oh no I think you forgot  full of yourself." I add smiling.

When the music changes we go to get some drinks . We talk , minutes turning into hours and before we know it most of the Slytherins are heading back for their dorms. Some of them too drunk to stay any longer and some of them going to hook up with someone. But we stay together and talk . Like we've always knew each  other.  But our moments soon gets interrupted by a drunk Pansy.

,, Y/N do you mind if I crash in your room.. I want some time alone with someone. " not really paying attention to what she  says I nod in response,  wanting her to leave. 

Only when I tell Jacob that  I'll be heading back do I realize my mistake. ,,Fuck." I whisper-shout.
Jacob turns back to me a brow lifted.  ,,What happened?" He asks .

,,I forgot that I agreed to Pansy probably fucking someone in my room." I confess dragging my hands across my face. 

,,I have my own room.. you can crash at my place if you want to, I can sleep on the couch. " he suggests.  ,, No it's okay I don't want you to worry about me. I'll  probably sleep with Daphne or something. " I reply.  He smirks ,,I mean not sleep sleep with Daphne I-" ,,Relax , I wasn't thinking like that. But now that you've planted this thought in my mind..."  he starts. ,, Oh shut up." I say  shoving him playfully.

,,I'm serious,  I won't do anything if that's your concern. " he tries again. ,, Okay." I nod .

,,We're  heading up , how long will you guys be staying  down here?" Jacob asks when we walk back to the  group, or more like what's left of it, to say goodbye. 

,,You both ?" Daphne asks amused and Blaise starts making some very disturbing sounds. ,, Fuck off Daph, Pansy is fucking someone in her room and I told her to sleep in my room." Jacob cuts in.  They bid their goodbyes  telling us to have fun  earning a 'fuck off' from  Jacob and a finger from me.  As we walk past them I can't miss the way Malfoy is looking at me.  Angry.

We walk to his dorm and he opens the door for me. I look around his place curiously.  ,,You have a bathtub and a shower!? I only  have a shower!" I announce.

He laughs at me before going to his closet to pull out a shirt and some boxers for me. I thank him and  go to the bathroom to change. I open the door  and he stands there , with his  back to me shirtless.  Wearing only sweatpants.  His back muscles clench when he closes  the drawer and I can't help but admire him. 

,,Take a picture,  it lasts longer. " he says without  turning back. I look at him confused and he points  out to something in front oh him. I follow his gaze to a mirror. He smirks at me and I blush. ,,Sorry."  Sorry? Really? That's what you have to say? That makes him chuckle even more. 

,,Do you need anything?" He asks.  ,,No I'm  okay."  I sit down on the  bed  and gesture for him to sit next to me. We talk a little more before I lay down in silence.   He lays down next to me and we both just stare up at the ceiling. 

After a while I turn back to him but he's already watching me.  We stare at each other.  No talking.  Like this us completely normal. Like laying in bed with a stranger is laying in bed listening to your parents read you a bed story. And it feels right.

And then he kisses me.

-

Uhhh so two boys in one night? What a player miss Y/N.  What  do you think happens next? Btw only  a couple more chapters until Theo comes in:) ugh the drama.  I can smell it. Don't forget to vote or smt..:)