12. Jaguar & Me

Começar do início

"Don't be like that..." he graciously rubbed her neck, "besides, I'm sure he won't stay for long."

Lee Hyunjin jumped off her back and peered into the cave where he first met Min. "If you don't like him so much then he can stay here and well stay behind the waterfall."

Of course Lee Hyunjin wouldn't endanger Min for some stranger, no matter how cruel it seemed. It was only natural to protect your family first before another person.

Grrrrrrrrrr

"It's okay, I just want to see if anyone moved in while we were gone," Lee Hyunjin walked into the cave alone and in the next two seconds he quickly came out running as if he'd seen a ghost.

"Min-ah! Min let's go now!! Right now he shouted in panic.

Min  sniffed the air once more before abruptly placing Lee Hyunjin on her back turning and running.

Lee Hyunjin hugged her neck tightly for fear of falling. What he'd seen just now....

What was this situation?! Why was his luck so bad?!

And why were all the animals here so big!!?

Lee Hyunjin felt like crying. That cave definitely wasn't safe anymore. When they were far enough away he patted Min and asked her to slow down.

"Min-Ah, there was a really huge snake in there...." he shivered just thinking about it. "Let's stop coming to this side of the forest okay?"

Min agreed. She also understood now why she wasn't able to sense the Pythons presence when she went to get the Eneri for Qin Yu earlier.

The two of them returned to the cave with fish and a bunch of different coloured plants in hand. Qin Yu who was meditating immediately opened his eyes and looked at them.

He watched as Lee Hyunjin cleaned the fish and mashed a few plants before stuffing them in the fish and feeding Min who's tail was busy wagging lazily.

Then Lee Hyunjin picked up another plant that had a yellowish aura around it, he was just about to take a bite when
"You fool!" Qin Yu yelled at him, of course he didn't understand a word.

Qin Yu grabbed the plant from him and chucked it to the side. "Are you stupid? You'll die if you eat those! You'll die if you eat anything other than the Eneri!!" Then he turned to Min, "you! You're obviously a legendary beast, you would know what's poisonous to humans! Why would you let him eat that?" Qin Yu shouted and then again he turned back to Lee Hyunjin only to see him chewing whilst looking at him with round eyes.

Lee Hyunjin picked up another plant, it didn't have any aura around it but instead it was purple in colour. He stuffed his mouth and continued to watch Qin Yu. He wasn't even looking at what he was picking and just attentively watched the frantic Qin Yu whilst his hand shoved plants in his mouth.

Min rolled her eyes and looked away, there was no point trying to explain that her human was strange, it was better to let this annoying one discover it for himself.

"You.... you! Why are you still eating?" Qin Yu grabbed Lee Hyunjin by the collars and shook him, "spit it out! Spit it out before you die!! You fool!"

Lee Hyunjin felt dizzy after a while of being rattled, "Qin Yu-ssi!" He felt wronged, What's wrong with this guy?

Min growled at Qin Yu and he reflexively let go.

He looked up to Min then moved his eyes back to Lee Hyunjin who was now coughing. That last plant didn't go down right thanks to Qin Yu.

Lee Hyunjin frowned at Qin Yu, "why would you...." then he promptly remembered that they don't understand each other. Lee Hyunjin felt dejected, he couldn't even complain about being man handled.

Qin Yu on the other hand was busy studying Lee Hyunjin. He hadn't died yet. There was no sign of corruption or conflict.  He looked completely fine!

Could it be? Because he has no Spirit.... then does that mean the incompatible Spirit from the plants of Ifvnar forest wouldn't harm him since he was like an empty vessel.

Lee Hyunjin glared at Qin Yu who was now looking at him with some kind of intrigue, he got up taking his plants with him and hid behind Min

The two of them were thinking the same thing despite not speaking the same language,

This guy... is really strange!

***
(A/N: If you like this story please remember to vote and leave a comment! See you in the next chapter!😁)