I was standing there thinking about Avneet. It became dark. Just then I heard a sound from back so I turned back. Thank God I am safe I would have fainted by now. I saw a girl standing with a log in her hands. She was about to hit me but I turned at that moment.

She was shocked. She looked innocent. She tried to run away but I caught her hand and hugged her from back do that she could not escape.

Madan: who are you? Why did you tried to hit me?

Girl: leave me.

Madan: first answer me.

Girl: please let me go. Don't tell Anushka about me.

She was scared and started crying. I tried to console her but she was continuously crying. I freed her and made her sit on a side bench. I don't know how to handle her so I liked to call my friends.

The first name that came to my mind was Avneet so I called her and asked her to come to the back of the castle.
After 5 minutes Avneet reached there. She saw that girl crying. Avneet came near ma and whispered.....

Avneet: who is she? Why is she crying? I won't spare you if you said you hurt her.

Madan: oh wow! you are so worried about her( sarcastic) . I didn't do anything to her but she was the one who tried to hit me with a log. Thank God I escaped then she started crying when I asked about her. ( Irritated )

Avneet went near that girl and hugged her.

Avneet: don't cry. Feel free to tell me your problem. Trust me I won't put you in problem.

She said hugging her and that girl wiped her tears. Then they broke their hug.

Girl: I am Priya

She said controlling her tears.

(So introducing Priyal gol as Priya )

Priya: I am from POWERS KILL but I don't want to be here anymore so I tried to escape from here

Priya: I am from POWERS KILL but I don't want to be here anymore so I tried to escape from here.  I decided to escape from the back side of the castle so I came here but then only I saw Madan.

Avneet: You know him?

Priya: I know all of you.

Avneet: Then why did you tried to hit him?

Priya: I know you all are very close to Anushka. She is a dangerous girl . She had threatened me a lot of times. I was scared that he might say about me to Anushka.

Avneet: Why did Anu threatened you? Why do you want to escape from here?

Priya: This is not the correct time or place to discuss about all these stuffs. If someone saw us , we won't be left alive. You also come with me, let's break free.

Avneet: It is not safe to break free Priya. Let's find a solution but for that you should say the whole reason of your decision.

Priya: ok I will say but not now. Meet me in the royal kitchen tomorrow at 5 am sharp. And please don't say anything to anyone .

Avneet: Ok! Meet you tomorrow at 5.

End of the Flashback.

Siddharth POV,

I was confused and sad after whatever happened yesterday so I was not able to sleep the whole night. When it was about 3:30 Avneet woke up and then she woke up Madan.

Why they are growing close 😠

Then Madan asked Avneet if she believes her and Avneet answered very seriously. She said a wrong step of theirs would destroy everything.

What does she mean? I should not be quiet hereafter. Let me ask them now.

Siddharth : May I know what is going on here?

Avneet: Sid! Didn't you sleep?

Siddharth: Don't change the topic Avneet. Tell me what were you talking about.

Madan: that.... Sid ... That's nothing. We were just.....

Sid: Don't try to hide anything from me or else I will wake everyone right now and tell them everything.

They both looked at each other . I am sure that they were confused what to do.
.....................................................................

Here comes your new chapter in the new year

Wishing all of you a very happy New year.

Did you all enjoyed this chapter?

The new entry of Priya was a long waited entry, right?
@Siddharth_lifeline
Siva_the_Sidneetian
@jmpAparna
@Lavender_6105
@sidneet092007

I'm sorry if I left anyone

Will Avu and Madan say Sid the truth?

Why Anu threatened Priya?

Stay tuned for more interesting plots.

Now it's time to shower your votes and comments ❤️