"Uh. Dr. Kwon called me because of an emergency. He said you were in the surgery so instead of you, he called me."

"How long have you been here?"

"4 hours ago? I think. I haven't checked my watch because I'm busy with patients."

She didn't bother to speak and go to the patient that I was checking. She lifts to the side of the body making me panic.

"Unnie, what are you doing!?"

"I knew it."

~~~

Kim Jennie's POV

This is bad.

very very bad.

I don't care about my people.

I don't care if they were about to die.

I'm sure police will ask them about what happens if they ever survive their injuries.

Police will convince them to spill out all the things they know. Especially, no doubt that they saw the mark.

My reputation as CEO of this company.

Park Yun Han.

You are provoking me.

Despite being old, he wants the throne on his own. I'm confused why can't he just pass the throne to his child so we can speak or maybe kill each other.

Killing old men and splitting the blood on my hand--- it disgusts me.

I narrowed my eyes while I'm in thoughts. My father passed this throne to me but he still did not. I think he's planning something on us.

I bit my lips while looking at the car's window. No matter what happens, my mission is to kill Park Yun han and his heiress.

A ring and vibration from my pocket interrupt my thought. I grabbed the phone and saw who the caller was.

"Jeongyeon, any update?"

"Madame..."

"Just spill it out."

"It's bad. Almost all of them look like not gonna survive."

Hearing it... Light up my mood.

A small smile formed my lips. I forced myself to sound upset and unhappy. " That's... sad to hear. Please tell the doctors to do what they need to do. We will pay."

"Take note, madame." I ended the call as I sigh.

I lean to my office chair as I smile widely. I owe luck for saving me today. I didn't have to kill them on my own because their condition will kill them or maybe it is the hospital who will kill them.

"Aren't I getting too much lucky today?"

~~~
Park Y/n's POV

"When the patients recovered. Ask them what happen and who did this, don't accept any words such as nothing or lame excuse. I'm sure someone did this to them." As I hear my sister saying. I furrowed my eyebrow seeing how she talk to police officers. She knows what's going on. "Also, They have marks. You must check it where did they get it."

"Unnie, You looked interested in patients."

"I have a reason." She said seriously as I stared at her. "I don't remember where I saw it but it looks familiar." I furrowed my eyebrow hearing it.

3rd POV - FLASHBACK -

"Daddy, can you buy me toys?"

"Sure, princess but.." The man said and sit to reach the height of the kid. "Come with me to my work, I'm meeting my friends there after that we're heading straight to the mall." He said to convince her older daughter.

"Okay, daddy."

"But... Can I have a favor?" He said while smiling at her. The kid tilted her head as confusion was written on her face.

"What it is, Daddy?"

"Can you be a good girl while I'm talking to my friends?"

"Will you buy me so many toys if I behave?" The daughter asked trying to negotiate with her father.

"Of course, Chaeyoung. But will you be a good girl for me?"

"Sure, daddy. Can mommy and Y/n come with us?"

"Of course, they can, but after mommy fetch your sister from school."

"Let's go?" The little girl nodded happily knowing she will have toys to play with her sister.

To be continued...
-                   

Give me 40 votes for today before the modules come.

Oh! by the way, 4 is the start of our module. I'm gonna busy again but I'll try to update on my birthday:).

Edit:

MERRY XMAS! SEND MONEY!