Gao Yulan obediently opened her mouth and TYin Ze put a piece of meat into her mouth: “Is it good?”

The piece of meat was very tender, and had a delicious taste which made Gao Yulan widen her eyes in surprise as she nodded her head. Her reaction made Yin Ze satisfied and he laughingly fed her another piece while saying: “ If you like it, eat more. By the way remember to delete the Zheng Tao folder from your brain.”

Gao Yulan eye’s laughed, as she ate another piece of meat while nodding.

Yin Ze fed her again and said again: “Is it good, have I conquered your stomach yet?” Gao Yulan still nodded.

Yin Ze took a bite and said: “Then if I eat my cooking, I’ll conquer my stomach, then the next step is for you to conquer my body?”

Gao Yulan’s head which was looking down looked up quickly almost choking herself. She hurriedly looked around to see if there was anybody else around them. She gave Yin Ze a blank look , and Yin Ze smiled and gave her water to drink. Seeing that she had finished drinking he moved another plate in front of her, there was 5 other plates with very little but they looked scrumptious.

Yin Ze hinted towards her to open her mouth and Gao Yulan took the chopsticks out of his hand to eat herself.  Yin Ze sat next to her and said: “How is my service?”

“Horrible.” Handing over some water then putting a plate of food in front of her and this was service.

“What’s horrible, I took some food for you to eat since I was afraid you would be hungry, I hope I don’t get found out, or my pay might be deducted.” His voice was low making it seem like that would happen.

Gao Yulan gave him a blank look and asked him in a whisper: “Deduct how much?” She also started to pretend.┇Think┇Rabbit┇Network┇Wait┇Review┇Read┇

“How much is deducted, that would depend on the boss.” Yin Ze smiled and knocked his shoulders against hers suggesting who was the boss.

The outer part of his eyes had some lines making Gao Yulan want to touch them. Then she actually touched them.

“You have to be responsible for touching.”

“You have wrinkles.”