Yin Ze’s embrace was warm and strong, his kiss was also warm. Gao Yulan suddenly had a warm feeling that she had felt before. A loving husband, a cute child, a small little house, and some simple work….everything would be alright, everything would be alright.

The soft kiss made Gao Yulan’s thoughts turn into disarray as thousands of ideas went through her.

Alright, was it too much to think about sweet feelings as something good was happening? These thoughts, would they pass onto Yin Ze because they were connected together? After all, they were on the same 1.0 frequency….

Wait a moment, how is it 1.0 frequency? Bad thoughts, bad thoughts.

What, what, what are we going to do after kissing? Why is my heart beating so fast?

Muddleheaded, she tried to think but gave herself a headache.

She cried out in pain, covering her head, and then looked up at Yin Ze’s eyebrow go up in annoyance. Gao Yulan whispered, “What?”

“Your mind’s wandering?”

“Oh?” It really was on the same 1.0 frequency?

“What’re you thinking about?”

Gao Yulan couldn’t answer and innocently looked at him. While she looked at him, the air around them seemed to heat up. Actually, it was just a global phenomenon; in the middle of the night, people in the mountain would start to warm up.

Yin Ze grabbed her hand. She blushed and asked again, “What?”

“You didn’t hug me,” he said while moving. He pulled her into his embrace, wrapping her arm around his waist. The two’s bodies stuck close to each other, heart to heart.

“Great, now we’re in the correct position, one more time,” he said and bent his head down again, kissing her. -_-!Think-_-!Rabbit-_-!Connect-_-!

This kiss seemed even better than the one before. As they say, after the first time, the second time isn’t as bad. Gao Yulan wasn’t as flustered this time and responded better to it.

She matched with Yin Ze’s tempo, his lips, his tongue. Contact, coil together, laugh.