Yin Ning and Yin Ze went with the police to the police station.

Gao Yulan was somewhat worried. Yin Ze was hit a few times, were his injuries serious? And didn’t Lin Yuan seem like a big headache, would the sister and brother be able to take care of it?

Chen Ruoyu was also worried, and she asked, “Just a moment ago, I was impulsive and also hit the wretch several times. He said he was suing us, wouldn’t I also be sued?”

Gao Yulan consoled her with a couple words, but she was also uncertain. But Lin Yuan didn’t know Chen Ruoyu and it could be assumed to not be too important.

Guo Qiuchen didn’t have much to say. He was the unluckiest amongst them. To count every time he came over, there wasn’t anything that had been good. However, Mr. Guo kept his poise and hadn’t complained even one word. When they were buying McDonald’s, Niu Niu had poked at his eye, asking if it hurt. He just patiently chatted with the child.

Niu Niu, having her wish fulfilled of going to McDonald’s, was quite happy. Although she had just experienced an unpleasant experience, she deserved to be called a blood relative of Yin Ze’s. She had quickly put the affair aside and was already mapping out the future. That is—return home and train Mantou to distinguish enemies and bravely fight!

Gao Yulan didn’t put down Niu Niu’s wishful thinking, but she reminded herself to tell Yin Ze when she saw him later to take care of Mantou’s body, no, to keep the dog safe.

The three adults and the child finally arrived at the hospital. Niu Niu, familiar with the place, was jumping all over and ran up ahead to the third floor.

The nurse, seeing Niu Niu, greeted her. Niu Niu waved and ran into the clinic.

Gao Yulan hurriedly pulled her back, but she quickly, loudly said, “Uncle Meng.”

A man’s laughter came from the consultation room and Gao Yulan went in. She saw a young doctor carrying Niu Niu in his arms.

The doctor’s name was on a nameplate on his desk and Gao Yulan swept her gaze over it.

Isn’t this doctor’s name a tragedy?

Meng Gu followed Gao Yulan’s sight and knew what was on her mind. He laughed, “My father’s surname is Meng, and my mother’s surname is Gu, so I’m called Meng Gu.”