Niu Niu listened and hurriedly corrected her. “No, no, It should be yesterday you knew. How do you know now? Obviously you picked up Niu Niu yesterday to eat at McDonald’s. So you knew yesterday, not now.”

“Ah?” Gao Yulan avoided Mantou’s small paw as it pushed while eating loudly. Niu Niu talked about yesterday. Gao Yulan grabbed a hold of Mantou, not letting it go on the table to take the cake. She didn’t pay attention to Niu Niu’s words and absentmindedly agreed. “Oh oh, yes, it was yesterday, yesterday.”

Yin Ning had a surprised expression, and Yin Ze covered up his thoughts. “Great luck, it’s really moving.”

It had started again!

Gao Yulan was suddenly shocked into letting go. Mantou jumped on the table and dug into her cake. Niu Niu, not to be outdone, quickly did the same, jumping onto the table and eating the cake.

Yin Ze pointed at the two and bitterly said, “Just look at those two foodies. You came to visit, but why did you even come?”

Gao Yulan looked at the devastation of the table, too stupefied to react, but then replied, “I don’t owe you anything, you’ve come back twice. You pretended to be handicapped, trying to extort money from me. You created a worse situation for me. Now, you’re still acting.” She looked at him in disdain. “Step back!”

“Oh, step back, how could such a thing happen?” Yin Ze was going to continue acting, but seeing the outrageous two, he stopped. Yin Ning grabbed the kettle and tea set to avoid a tragedy. She tried to say something but pulled away the cake from Niu Niu. Yin Ze then suddenly stepped forward and grabbed the two from the table.

Niu Niu, now on the floor, challenged Mantou. “This time you won’t get it, you won’t get it this time!” Mantou looked at her and at the mess with no cake, then licked its lips and sat on the ground, assuming a cute, adorable look.

Niu Niu was proud of herself until she saw the three adults looking at her. She looked them over, then picked the safest one. “Sister, come and look at the vegetables Niu Niu got for you from Uncle’s farm. You can’t buy them anywhere.” The little girl was trying to kiss up to her, bringing Gao Yulan to the bar without seeing Yin Ning and Yin Ze’s expressions. Mantou was also smart, following behind her and away from the two owners with poor complexions.

Niu Niu climbed up onto a chair, and presented to Gao Yulan a small pumpkin, white radish, a cucumber which her uncle had picked her up to pick, and so on. Gao Yulan listened while secretly looking at Yin Ning. The two were tidying up the table and muttering to each other. Yin Ze was also looking over.

The one look met with Gao Yulan’s gaze. Frightened, she quickly turned around. After a while, Yin Ze walked over and said to Niu Niu, “Your mother told you to come over.”