" he's name is Arjun, all handsome, well settled in bangalore itself. after marriage you can continue your work as you wished to be settled in bangalore. I know dear, your goals and dreams about your work. trust me He's a broad minded guy , he will support you in every step. just meet him once you will fall in love with him, i promise dear." Mom grinned and looked at me for a reply.

" Mom, you think your cheese words will work after whatever you did to me in the name of a heart attack ? And how do you even think that I'll marry a person just by meeting him once ?
Wait, did you even ask me about my opinion and permission ? '' Raising my eyebrow, I asked her.Her face became blank after my mocking.

" Priya today evening is your engagement and tomorrow morning you are getting married to the man I chose for you, other than that everything will be provided to you in your room itself. Just remember one thing priya if you ever tried to run away or stop this marriage...." She took a deep breath and spoke again" THEN IT WILL BE MY LAST DAY IN THIS WORLD ...... STOPPING THIS MARRIAGE MEANS STOPPING YOUR MOTHER'S BREATH and you know me better I can do whatever to get what I want. Even if it costs my own life. think before you do anything stupid " Saying this my mom want out leaving me opened mouth.

Can my day be worse than this ?

No.

I'm in a state of my life where I'm stuck between two situations. i can't ignore my mom's

threat nor i want this marriage to happen.

It's not like I don't want to get married anymore. it's just i don't want it now, not now when I'm stuck between my past and present.

Not now when I'm struggling to move on from my past even after seven years. But my mom just gave me a threat of her own life. gosh now she's emotionally blackmailing me, what I'm going to do?. I can't lose my mom i just can't. if anything happens to her, then I can't forgive myself, I'll be leaving hell.

I love my mom. but at the same time i can't marry someone else when i have feelings for someone in my heart.

The someone whom i can't have in my life. he was a rainbow in life, he stole my heart with his various shades of love. knowingly or unknowingly but he did, i don't know ever if I'm going to move on from My Heart Stealer or not. A lone tear escaped out of my eyes. No matter whether memories are good or bad. surely it always hurts like hell. It's been 7 years of my love relationship yet I can't get over it.

'Miss you..........Adi ' my heart chanted his name.

'Maybe I should try to move on from Adi. I should accept the fact. that he left me long ago when he left this world. i have to accept the truth. no matter how many years i wait for him but he won't return.' i thought in my mind and smiled sadly as remembering past

memories.

2011-2013 ____________

I was in 9th standard when i first saw him. It was Just few months after my age attend. That

day i abruptly got my periods, my school uniform was white colour short skirt with a white shirt. My skirt had stains of blood that I wasn't aware of until I heard a boy's voice behind me.

" oiii " while I was returning to my class after lunch break. I stopped in my middle way to check who he was.

There came a boy in his mid teenage, he was wearing specs which he adjusts every two minutes. His cheeks had few pimples and had facial hairs at his cheekbones. He looked at me with a blank face.

" I think your skirt has some stains..... You should check it before going to your class or otherwise

students will make fun of you " as soon as he said that i looked behind and found red spots on my skirt.