It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year.

Start from the beginning

"I have dinner with you every night," she replied, knowing what he meant but still wanted to pretend to be out of touch.

"You know what I mean," he leaned closer. "It would just be you and me, I have something to tell you," at that moment Frida's nerves increased more, she was afraid that he was going to say something to her that was not to her liking, or perhaps not, but she didn't know why with him she would never It is wise.

"Okay, I don't see why two friends can't have dinner together," she replied. Benny tried to smile somewhat stressed about it, but he had to face it because he was the one who proposed it and he ruined everything with it.

"Well, I'll be leaving," he said with a smile on his face and she frowned.

"Wait, are you feeling bad?" She asked worried because she knew that the times he had done it was because his arm was aching.

"I'm not. I have to go do some things," Benny leaned a little closer to her, still holding her hands.

"I'll go with you," she pulled away a bit but he stopped her.

"Stay here and then I'll tell you when to go, okay?" He raised her and she looked at her confused but she already imagined more or less. Benny leaned down to her and kissed her cheek, then broke away and went to grab his clothes to leave.

"Where are you going?" Viola asked curiously.

"I will go to the villa, don't wait for me and take care of Frida until I tell you, today only she and I will have dinner..." he warned.

"Wait," Viola took her towel and her dress and went behind him to try to follow him, Elsa who was also confused but decided to follow them, she wanted to know what it was about.

By that time all eyes were on Frida and she blushed a lot, she didn't know where to put her face, "what did he tell you?" Ilona asked because so much mystery seemed strange to her.

"I don't know, I think we'll have a date," Frida replied and her face turned very red, not precisely because of the tan, and in a certain way her eyes became brighter and green, reflecting the tonalities of the ocean and the clarity of the day.

"That means you have to get ready," she said getting up from the sand once Leonard allowed her to but Frida shook her head in denial automatically.

"Not yet," Frida took a bottle of water that was in the beach cooler, she wanted to stay hydrated and cool off, besides, it had been very hot after what Benny told her.

Benny entered the villa, both Elsa and Viola entered after him, they still didn't know what it was all about but Benny was excited and wanted to start preparing everything immediately. "What do we do?" Viola asked. Benny put his things on the bed and took the iPad they had to order room services.

"Can you help me prepare a romantic night for me and Frida?" He asked them.

"Oh God!" Elsa exclaimed opening the curtains to appreciate the ocean view, also to give the room more personality. Benny looked at her confused and raised an eyebrow.

"For what is this?"

"It's nothing," she sighed. "At first I was the most excited that you guys were together but I must admit it's weird to know that my grandmother is still dating," she chuckled.

"It's just that life is so beautiful with me," Benny boasted. "It's a lie, but yes, I can't imagine it being otherwise. In the end, she is the same young Frida and perhaps you see it strange but I would not conceive that it would be otherwise," he explained and Elsa smiled.