First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are on a team, and they're fighting me. And Midoriya and Bakugou are a team, and their opponent..." Aizawa explained, trailing off at the end.

"I... will do it." A booming voice announced. Someone from the sky dropped down at an alarming rate revealing the current number one hero...

"All Might?!" Bakugou and Midoriya exclaimed.

"Work together to beat me, you two!" All Might grinned, flashing the pair a thumbs up.

A few days ago

"With the connection between Hero Killer: Stain and the League of Villains, there is the possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated, huh?" Nezu chuckled, intertwining his paws as he spoke. A couple of the staff members had gathered for an impromptu meeting to discuss the upcoming final exams--although Vlad King wasn't here as he and Aizawa had decided to hold separate meetings regarding the matter.

"Of course, it would be better to prevent that before it begins, but as a school, it would be best to be completely certain. If we consider how fights against villains will continue to intensify in today's society, then combat training against robots is not practical." Snipe declared sitting at the end of the table.

"Originally, robots were used to avoid complaints about people being injured in the entrance exams." Power Loader spoke up, sitting beside Snipe.

"We can just ignore those. Let them say what they want." Aizawa grumbled, he looked like he really wanted to sleep, after all it was fairly late. They held the meeting during the night time to avoid the risk of a student overhearing their plans and blabbing to everyone.

"We can't exactly do that now, can we?" Midnight sighed.

"I understand why you want to change the exam, but having the students fight us in teams of two..." Cementoss argued that he, like many others, viewed the exam as unfair since the hero's had much more combat experience.

"Yes, I think that is a bit unfair." Thirteen agreed, Present Mic nodding as well from a couple seats down.

"If we win too easily, we won't be able to give them grades." The loud hero stated cockily.

"Of course, we would take that into consideration and give the students a handicap." Snipe sighs.

"Principal Nezu, what do you think?" Aizawa asked, casting a side-glance in the creature's direction.

"Of course, I also agree with changing the practical exam. What should we do to keep the students from being in even more danger? The answer is simple. We must have the students themselves become stronger." Nezu smiled.

"That's true. I have no objections." Thirteen stated, moving around in her seat in order to get a better view of Principal Nezu and Aizawa who sat at the head of the table.

"Then, to determine the teams. First-- Vel Solon. She's generally strong, but has a one track mind, although her fighting spirit is definitely not something to be reckoned with. I'm pairing her with Tsunami, the blue cat that's her partner." Aizawa explained, jotting down a couple more things as he spoke.

"Eh? Is that even fair, the cat's not even a person." Midnight asked, she had forgotten all about the incident from a couple weeks ago when someone accidentally bothered the exceed.

"Oh, that cat's definitely scary..." Present Mic shivered, making the others sweat-drop. While a majority of the teachers stayed in the dorms a couple had family they stayed with or lived on their own, so must had not yet faced the wrath of Tsunami--she gets really angry when you wake her up.