"I found out from a friend that you and your mate were trying to work things out for the sake of your child. Then I find out you marked him as well! Well, after I found that out I just had to come meet your mate. I met him just this morning, and I must say: you have chosen well my son. He is much better looking than any Nephilim I have ever seen."

Asmodeus makes his way to Alexander and lifts his chin up, examining his lover. Magnus growls. "I actually find him so remarkable that I think I might make him one of my own, and I think my friend will like him too."

"Who is this friend of yours?" Magnus exclaims.

"Forgotten about me so quickly, Bane?" A cold wave comes over Magnus. He recognizes that voice but he hasn't heard it in months. Not since. . . .

"Sebastian." Magnus feels like the air has been sucked out of his lungs.

"So you do remember! I'm glad since you didn't look this broken up when your mate killed me!"

"Because you're a psychopath!"

Sebastian just smirks as Asmodeus continues. "As I was saying, I think I might make you Nephilim one of my own. As I cannot give birth I may have to make some. . . . changes to him as I fuck him and he births hundreds of new brothers and sisters for you! Maybe I'll even fuck him as he fucks Sebastian and make you watch as your love gets filled with real demonic power!"

Magnus growls again. "Why don't you just bare child with demon Nephilim over there," he points to Sebastian, "and leave Alec out of this!"

Asmodeus just smirks. "We've tried, but there's just something about untainted angel blood that's just more. . . . delicious. So we decided to go and grab a Nephilim that we know his father has not experimented on, which is plenty. Then Sebastian died and told me of your mate. After watching him for a while, I've decided that he is perfect." Asmodeus starts stroking Alexander's jaw.

"Stop touching him!" Magnus growls. "What is it you want? My life? You can have it after I've given birth!" Asmodeus shakes his head. "What? My son? You can forget it! You aren't going anywhere near him!"

"My son, I have been observing you and your mate for some time. I know that if you sacrifice your life he will come and sacrifice his. I can take both of yours but where will that leave your son? An orphan? Who will raise him? From what I understand his sister is not that good of a cook, his brother will end up teaching this kid to fight before he can even talk; the Jewish Vampire is the youngest of two, and the red-head has been raised as an only child! Add that and the fact that none of them have any understanding how to handle babies from birth to adulthood, that is just one nasty cocktail in the waiting.

"Besides, I like the fact that it's your lover that will birth your siblings. I can imagine him under me, screaming and withering, shouting for more or for me to stop won't matter as I continue to thrust into him hard and rough, my cock filling him with my seed!"

"Not to mention," Sebastian adds. "His cock filling me up and having me bare his child! How great it will be to see him cry because he is carrying your father's children and how I am the one carrying his and not you! I can already see it now! And you, back on Earth raising your child alone, all the sleepless nights and sleep deprivation as you stay awake at night, crying, even when your son is old enough to sleep through the night, knowing that you couldn't save the man you love."