Chapter 7

Back at the dorms things aren't going very swell. Every time more than four people are in the common room tension rises. Izuku was getting sick of it and decided to do something about it, he goes around asking everyone to meet in the common area in about 5 minutes (He asks Tsu to get Urabitch, becauze- yea), when everyone get's there Izu starts speaking.

Izu - Alright! We've all been extremely awkward all day.. I understand some things happened but this is ridiculous! And before anyone says anything, I came up with a plan to take everyone to an amusement park, and don't worry about expenses it's all covered, just bring money for games and stuff! And no, no one has a choice! We have about 20 minutes till the limo gets here so go get ready!

Everyone laughs and rushes off in excrement as they get ready. 15 minutes later everyone is in the common room, with the exception of Uraraka who was not going because of house arrest. Why'd she have house arrest? Aizawa heard about what happened with Iida and how she tried to do the same with Midoriya and put her on house arrest so she can reflect on her actions. Izuku asked her to come downstairs cause he wanted to see her face when he told the others they were going to an amusement park.

When the limo arrives everyone gets in and starts chatting and vibing to some great songs

about half an hour later they arrive at the Amusement park, as they enter they hear a voice from behind calling out to them.

Denki - OH HEY YOU GUYS ARE HERE TOO!!!?

They walk over and greet each other then split off into groups to go have fun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Time Skip To When They're Gonna Leave Cause- Yuh-
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone meets up at the entrance right when they're gonna leave to wait for the limo, Bakusquad waits with them cause they wanted to.

Jirou - Hey, how did you guys get here??

Ojiro - They probably ordered a limo or uber like us.

Jirou - right-

Mina - Actually-

Baku - Pink cheeks please shut the fuck up-

Mina - Rude-

Sero - Bakugou drove us here

Baku - DAMNNIT SOY SAUCE FACE!! WHYD YOU TELL THEM!

Kiri - Dude- What's so bad about it-

Kami - Dude- You guys do realise he's not old enough to drive yet right-

Sero&Kiri - Oh Shit-

Mina - Oh yea- Whoops-

Hakagure - You can drive???

Iida - That is Highly Irresponsible!! Especially If You Don't Have A drivers License! As Class Rep I'll Have To Inform Aizawa sensei of Thi-!!

Baku - OMG!! SHUT UP!! The Damn Sleep Deprived Homeless Man Already Knows!! Also I Have A Fucking License For Your Information!! And Even If I didn't The Cops Wouldn't Dare Pull Me Over!!!