When they get back to the loft Alec opens and closes the door, Magnus discards his quivers as Alec places his bow near the coat rack. The younger one is about to place Magnus down and let go when Magnus grabs him and pulls him into a kiss.

"Magnus," Alec says, voice rough and breathless. Magnus only hmm's in response as he makes his way along Alec's jaw, going up to his ear and giving it a little bite causing Alec's breath to hitch, before going down to his neck and paying special attention to his Deflect Rune. "We----we should stop. Until you've forgiven me and not running on adrenaline and fear."

Magnus pulls away to look Alec in the eyes. "Alexander," Magnus' breathless voice and hearing his mate calling him by his full name causes Alec to shiver and sends some of his blood from one head to the other. "I have forgiven you. And I am not doing this because our son and I could've died today and I have adrenaline in my system. Trust me those left me while we were on the train."

Magnus goes back to his work of leaving a hickey (hickeys?) on his neck, his hand lifting Alec's shirt up and leaving scratches on their way down as he sucks on Alec's neck. This causes Alec's eyes to roll back and let out a groan of pleasure.

Alec's hands go to Magnus' hips, lifting the shorter one's shirt, feeling smooth caramel skin. Alec then gently pushes Magnus away, Magnus looks at him curiously and has a little hurt look in his eyes. "Are you sure?" Alec pants. "I don't want you to regret anything."

Magnus' face softens as he comes closer and cups Alec's face. "I'm sure. Are you? I know my scent is starting to go noticed by others and I can't imagine what it's like for you right now."

"I do want this."

Alec captures Magnus' lips with his. Using his strength he picks Magnus up and places him against the nearest wall. Alec leaves his mates lips and goes for his neck, sucking and licking and blowing at the mating bite, liking how it causes Magnus to whimper, moan, and rut against him; seeking friction.

Not that Alec can complain, both of their hard dicks are covered by their underwear and pants which isn't helping much. Unzipping Magnus' pants Alec's hand sneaks in and takes his dick out, circling the tip with his thumb before giving the length a few strokes, giving it a hard jerk before leaving it.

"Alexander, Alexander," Magnus chants his name. Is he trying to make him dizzy with blood loss in his brain and make his dick harder? The older man whimpers at the loss of the taller man's hand.

"Yes?" Alec starts nipping at the sensitive skin surrounding the bite on Magnus' neck.

Magnus continues to whimper. "We----we sh-should g-go t-to t-the b-bedroom."

"Did I just hear the High Warlock of Brooklyn stutter?" Alec can feel Magnus shudder. He pulls back to see Magnus' eyes closed, his face showing how lost in ecstasy he is. Alec wants to keep that look on Magnus' face permanently.

"Pl-please!"

"What if I don't want to? What if I want to love you here and all over the other places in the loft before I take you to the bedroom?"

"Then get on with it!"

Alec is only able to get rid of their shoes, socks, pants, and underwear before Magnus pulls him up and kisses him with fever and need. Alec responds and tries to deepen the kiss. His tongue comes out and licks Magnus' lips for entrance. Magnus denies him. Alec keeps licking hoping Magnus will open his lips and when it proves to be a losing battle Alec sticks one finger in Magnus' entrance, the other hand working on his mates dick as Alec starts sucking on his neck.