The flowers and the vase crashed to the floor and the water was spreading itself on the floor making Jasmine and Sydney jump back in bewilderment.

"I'm not ready to forgive him. I don't want his fucking flowers, I want him to leave me alone. If you know anyone who wants dusty ass roses, tell them to hit my line."

Noelani took the flowers positioned on her bed and placed them on the floor.

"Uh, Imma call Coleman to come get us. See you at school tomorrow." Jasmine stated then closed the door behind the two girls.

Noelani sighed then flopped onto her back, feeling the mattress shake slightly underneath her.

The smell of roses would be imbedded into the oxygen in her bedroom for a while.

She had basically fell in love in this room and now she couldn't enter it without thinking about the boy who had broken her heart.

Tears started to stream down her face, sickening Noelani.

I'm so damn tired of crying over this dumb ass.

Noelani's sobs started to fill the room as she turned onto her side.

"Noel?" Erin lightly knocked on the bedroom door, "Noel, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Noelani called back in a thick voice.

"I'm coming in." Erin said then the knob turned and the blonde woman walked into the room.

Erin put one hand on her swollen pregnant abdomen, looked around at the flowers, the water and the broken glass and then finally at Noelani and her pets on the bed, "Are you okay?"

"Um..." Noelani wiped her left eye, "I guess so." She replied quietly.

"I'm sorry about letting them out flowers in here. I noticed that you were sad so I thought that they would help but...." Erin said, "You can talk to me. Heartbreak is definitely something I understand."

"I just.... I miss him. I wanna talk to him but I just... I can't bring myself to. I can't even go anywhere without being reminded of him. I can't go to school, I can't be here in this house, I can't even look at my friends without thinking of him and I'm so sick of it." Noelani sat up on the bed.

Blue put her head in Noelani's lap and she began to lightly rub the dog's head.

Erin sighed, "I think you know what you need to do but you're too afraid to say it."

Noelani glanced at Erin from the bed, "I've asked about a hundred times since I came here. He's gonna say no."

"What if I told you that he already said yes?" Erin asked, withdrawing a plane ticket from her sweatpants pocket.

Noelani stared at Erin in surprise, "Huh?"

"We talked about it and with this coronavirus thing getting crazier and crazier, school going virtual in a couple of days, now would be the best time to do it." Erin passed the plane ticket to Noelani.

Sure enough, the date on the ticket read for February 8th, early in the morning.

"Wow. Um... Thank you. I appreciate it. A lot." Noelani said in a sheepish tone.

Erin sighed and moved to sit on the bed, "I know that we haven't been the closest but I'm hoping that can change."

Noelani's lips quirked up a little, "Yeah, maybe it can."

Her eyes fell on Erin's stomach, "Have you chosen a name?"

"Yeah. Theodore Isaiah or Theo for short." Erin explained

Noelani nodded approvingly, "I'm glad that the baby can't be named after me."

"Yeah, looking back. That was a dumb thing to say." Erin snickered then stood up, "I think you should start packing."

Erin moved to leave the room but Noelani cleared her throat, "When... When the baby comes, will you send me pictures and stuff? Can I meet him?"

Erin grinned at Noelani, "Of course."

Noelani grinned back and Erin closed the door behind her.

As soon as the locks clicked Noelani stood and moved to her closet to begin packing.

To begin with a fresh start.

NOTE FROM KY
vote & comment, porfa!