Chapter 5: Something Great

They both ended up arriving at Princess Park, however Louis ended up getting there a little earlier than Harry because Harry's hair wasn't up to his "standards"

Once Harry arrived he immediately began to look around for the smaller boy. He  found him sitting on a bench near the fountain looking down at his phone. Harry stood there frozen for a little bit so he could admire the way the boy's hair fell in front of his face when he was looking down at his screen and the way his eyebrows furrowed into a straight line. Harry hadn't realized how long he had been standing there watching him until he looked up at Harry and smiled before waving at him.

Harry's cheeks turned pink and he could feel his stomach flipping, he slowly made his way over to the bench that Louis was seated at.

One thing Harry didn't know was that Louis was blushing as well and his stomach was also doing flips.

"Hey, Hazza" Louis said with a smile on his face. Harry smiled back at him "hi" he said quietly. Louis felt himself staring at Harry's lips so he quickly looked up at Harry and met eyes with him immediately. "Sorry" Louis said while blushing, Harry was confused on why he was apologizing considering he didn't do anything wrong. "Why are you apologizing to me?" Harry asked innocently. Louis shrugged and looked down at his shoes and started kicking the gravel around. Silence had fallen between the two boys and it was clear they both could notice the awkwardness but neither of them really knew how to fix it. Louis finally broke the awkward silence by clearing his throat and turning more towards the taller boy who was slouched forward.

"So Harold, what exactly happened last night?" He asked.

Harry looked up from the ground and turned towards Louis so he could look him in the eyes. He giggled a little bit at how nervous Louis looked. "You don't have to be nervous, you know," He said to Louis. He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms in front of his chest "I am not nervous, I don't know what you're talking about" Louis protested which made Harry laugh, and that obviously caused Louis to smile and laugh as well.

Harry's face turned serious and he placed his hands on both of Louis' shoulders and looked him in the dead eyes "Well, Louis, this is a little embarrassing... for you-" Louis interrupted him "Oh fuck off and just tell me already." Harry laughed "you know I was just kidding right?" Louis rolled his eyes "well maybe you should've made that a little more clear." He said as he swatted Harry's hands off of his shoulders. "You know I woke up in a puddle of sweat this morning? I was stressing over something while I was ASLEEP! So I think I deserve to know every little detail" Harry nodded and tried to hide the fact that he was clearly nervous. He was scared about how Louis would react about finding out he kissed him.

Harry looked down at the ground and decided it would probably be best if he avoided looking at Louis while he was explaining what happened, just in case he does a facial expression that makes him feel bad or hurt.

"Okay, I just want to start off by saying I was not the one who initiated anything and that I tried to make you stop." Louis raised his eyebrows and looked down at where Harry had his head hung over his knees. "Curly I'm not that dumb you know?" Harry was confused so he tore his eyes from the ground and turned his head to Louis and raised his eyebrows "what do you mean?" Louis smiled lightly and patted Harry on the back "I mean I know you wouldn't initiate something like that, especially with me, I'm just trying to make you feel less nervous to tell me because I can tell you think I'm going to attack you or something, which trust me, I won't" Harry smiled and felt relieved that it was going alright with Louis so far. "Oh well thanks" he said trying to hide the fact that he was blushing. Louis nodded "now continue the story kind sir" Louis said with a smile.