𝐱𝐱. this, i promise you

After a better second chance at confessing his feelings for Maisie, Scott was already on cloud nine that she technically hadn't pushed him away this time

Hoping things would go right this time, it was all in Scott's plan to take the girl on their first 'official' date later that night, after receiving some help from her best friends, Callie and Ebony.

So far, the girl's had taken it in their stride to distract Maisie for as long as possible to give the footballer as much time as possible to perfect his plan and take it even further.

So far, his plan consisted of taking her out to her favourite restaurants in the city and picking her out an outfit (again from the help of the two girls) as well as some more potentially mad but things that he was more than ready for.

"So, how are you going to spend your days now you've actually completed University?" Callie questioned, as the girls returned back to her flat.

"I don't know what to do with myself now." Maisie chuckled in reply. "As bazaar as it seems, I'm really going to miss studying."

"How about some time down south to see Scott?" Ebony suggested, although Maisie wasn't completely sold on the idea, still confused to the whole situation with the footballer.

"Don't be stupid, this time we've agreed just to be friends and nothing more." The girl sighed, rolling her eyes in reply.

Despite finally talking things through with Scott, it was clear that there was still a part of Maisie that still liked him and couldn't get over him no matter how hard she tried. It still daunted in her mind what they could've been if she didn't turn him down all of those times, what they should've been.

"That's what they all say, isn't it?" Ebony joked, playfully nudging Callie's arm to get her involved with winding their best friend up. "You're telling us you're not going to at least meet him again?"

"Well, tonight." She shrugged, initially not seeing the issue with it although the two girls could see straight through her. "A few drinks as friends."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐦𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐲 🎉