𝐯𝐢𝐢. read all about it

YES SIR, THEY CAN BOOGIE!
scotland national team players caught partying too hard

After the National's team hard work and good efforts to qualify for the 2021 Euros, there would be no doubt that there would be plenty congratulations and celebrations conducted all around the country and from the boys themselves.

Pictured above: The Scotland National team pictured from their most recent game.

Recently landing back in Glasgow, some of the Scotland boys had already returned back to their clubs to immediately get back to training. Although not all clubs required their players to return until the following week.

This is where a certain three were seen bar hopping around the city centre of Glasgow, susceptibly taking the celebrations back home. Perhaps partying too hard...

Rumour has it Scotland boss, Steve Clarke wasn't best pleased with the tipsy trio either.

Pictured above: The three Premier League and Scotland Internationals in question.

The three in question are Manchester United's Scott McTominay, Liverpool's Andrew Robertson and Arsenal's Kieran Tierney.

The three were seen entering and leaving multiple bars within the city, going on a proper pub crawl. With the boy's spending the longest in a newly opened karaoke bar, where it is thought they decided to call it a night.

Shockingly to most, Scott McTominay was spotted leaving the venue early without his teammates and had left with a mystery brunette girl, where they had went off on their own accord.

It is thought that the Scotland boy's had met a group of girls there who they spent the rest of the night with, with the Manchester United star leaving with one of them. Could love be in the air for the Manchester United player?

The trio had susceptibly been called to a meeting with the Scotland boss to discuss their actions. According to most sources, Mr Clarke didn't let them off lightly.

We have contacted the respected clubs and agents to make a comment on the situation, but are yet to make a comment just yet.

Despite the trouble, we sure hope love is in the air for our favourite Lancaster lad!

✦✧✦

"Look, you're all over the papers and the media! I wished I had copped off with one of them now." Callie joked, trying to cheer Maisie up who had just seen the articles mainly based off of her and Scott and perhaps hadn't taken it so well.

"That's not going to help her, if anything it'll make Mais worse." Ebony stepped in, sticking up for their best friend.

Sometimes humour isn't always the best coping mechanism.

"But there's nothing that bad to worry about is there, Mais?" The blonde haired girl tried to reassure Maisie, as they delved and read deeper into the article. "Look, most of the articles are just slating the boys because they were in trouble with their manager, celebrating when they probably shouldn't have been. You have nothing to worry about, do you?"

"Ebony does have a fair point."

"Yeah, I know that but I'm still mentioned and some of these are more based on Scott McTominay and his mystery girl, speculated girlfriend or one night stand." Maisie sighed, throwing her head in her hands. "I'm basically the reason why Scott's in trouble and why most of the articles are focused on him. What if it knocks his chances of going back to the Scotland team or even his Premier League dream just because of one stupid, meaningless night?" She carried on to ramble.

"It's not that serious, they'll just get a smack on the wrist. There's been a lot worse that footballers have gotten in trouble for, this will all be swept underneath the carpet in a week or two." Callie reassured her, placing an arm on her shoulder. "Won't it, Ebs?"

"Of course it will." Ebony nodded her head in agreement. "Anyway, you know that night meant more than that, to the both of you. If you're so bothered then why don't you just talk to Scott about it?"

"Exactly, talk it out." Callie added on. "Talk about how you feel and he'll listen, then he'll tell you how he feels and it's your turn to listen. What's the worse that could happen?"

"He doesn't answer me? That he hates me and doesn't want anything more to do with me because I've given him so much grief and putting his career on the line." The brunette sighed, clearly overthinking the situation.

"You're overthinking it, if anything you two need to talk it out." Both of Maisie's best friends agreed with one another. "Look, we'll even leave you alone to do it. No stupid comments or windups, no nothing."

Doing exactly that, Maisie did take some time to herself to think about Callie and Ebony's advice. After all, it didn't seem like a bad idea to try and talk to Scott, what really was the worse that could happen?

✦✧✦

"Hey, is everything alright?" Scott softly asked, picking up the facetime call almost immediately. "Your looking as if you've just seen a ghost." He light heartedly chuckled to himself.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" Were the first words for the Glaswegian to blurt out, taking the footballer by surprise. "You know, about the articles and that?"

"Why would I be mad at you?" The Manchester United player furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "We had a great night together, didn't we? Why would you think the articles bother me? Especially when most of it is paper talk, just to start off the rumours."

"Well, it said that you three were under fire because of your celebrations and we were kind of caught sneaking out of the bar. If it weren't for me then you wouldn't be facing all of that, would you?" Maisie carried to ramble on, only receiving a chuckle from Scott.

"Again, it's just all paper talk. It was literally a slap on the wrist, genuinely nobody cares about it." Scott shrugged it off, relieving a huge weight off of the girl's shoulders. "Even if it was as bad as they were making it out to be, I wouldn't regret a single thing."

"You what now?" Maisie gasped, taken aback at his reaction. Although it was worth her listening to her two best friends after all.

"Nothing." The blonde haired boy awkwardly chuckled, scratching the back of his neck as he tried to find a way to come back from this. "Is it alright if I call you back soon? It's just that I promised the boys a round or two of FIFA."

"Yeah, don't let me hold you up." Maisie replied, now finally at ease as the FaceTime call came to a halt.

✦✧✦

yay! back with a shitty chapter but it's better than nothing :)

apologies that i've fallen so behind my upload schedule of every monday but for the mean time i'm currently going to abandon that. currently, i think i'll just keep to somewhat regular updates as it is a lot less pressure on me,

it's been a while so i just wanted to check in with you lovely lot, how are you all?

currently doing a lot better (hence the wee hiatus) but currently just taking each day as it comes.

all my love, b x