𝐱𝐢𝐯. listen to your friends

Start from the beginning

"Now that is not the McSauce I know." His teammate patted him on the back. "You never give up on things this easily, especially Maisie."

"It's the McSauce you know now." He shrugged once again. "All this time, wasted."

"Don't say that." Kieran tried his hardest to be there for his teammate, although he knew that Scott would eventually come around. "I know the perfect remedy." He chuckled, grabbing two tins of lager out the mini bar fridge.

"Here's to being forever alone." Scott croaked, making a toast with the tin of beer in the air, bashing against Kieran's.

After the realisation on how much she had fucked it up with Scott, it now constantly played on her mind if this time she really had pushed him away for good this time

Maybe it wasn't too late and she could try and at least retrieve it with a text message or a phone call to say the least. It's not to say that he would pick up his phone for her but at least it would show somewhat an effort being made.

After spending ages contemplating these things, Maisie came to the conclusion that some things were better left unsaid...

Snapping out of her thoughts, the flat buzzer went off, leaving Maisie to only wonder who it would be now.

Surely it wouldn't be Scott back again already, surely not.

"Hope you didn't mind us coming in past whilst we were passing." Maisie was greeted at the door by her older brother, Ollie. "Ted wanted to see his favourite auntie. Is Scott about?"

"Don't even mention his name, that's all over." She sighed, before stooping down to her nephew's level. "How are you doing, little man?"

"Excited!" The little boy cheered, now in his aunt's grasp. "Daddy has something to tell you."

"And that is?"

"Wow, Ted." Ollie chuckled at his child baiting him out. "We wanted to save it for later but I guess the wee man has other ideas."

"Mummy's having a baby!" Teddy squealed in excitement, with larger grins now appearing on both Ollie's and Maisie's face. "I'm getting a little sister."

"Really?" Maisie gasped, still holding her nephew tight in her grasp. "That's actually great news."

"It wasn't the way I wanted to tell you but I guess we've got a new messenger." Her brother chuckled, ruffling up Teddy's ginger hair. "Taken a look at this." He said, passing the ultrasound over to her.

"Now I'll be the favourite auntie times two." The girl's large grin didn't leave her face. "I'm guessing mum and dad know, right?"

"Actually no, we were trying to find the best way to tell them but I think we've found it." Ollie said, referring to his first born. "What do you say to come with us?"

"Please, auntie Mais!"

"Of course."

maisieandrews auntie duties resume later this year

maisieandrews auntie duties resume later this year... baby andrews we can't wait to meet you💙💘👶🏻

view comments

ollieandrews the best auntie xx
maisieandrews thanks for producing some pretty cool children x

user1 congratulations

calliestewart will it be you next? ;)
ebonygreen shall we tag the man in question
calliestewart i double dare u
maisieandrews wise up

user2 omg omg

daniel_james97 omg congratulations!
maisieandrews congratulations on your news too! cant wait to meet your wee man 💙

riakatehughes ahhhhh amazing news! we miss you so much xxx
maisieandrews and for you!!💙 hopefully see you soon xxx

user3 awwww cute

andyrobertson94 surely this calls for a karaoke singalong or two?
maisieandrews whatever floats your boat🤣 nice to hear from you robbo

scottmctominay congratulations🥳
ebonygreen @calliestewart too late he commented
maisieandrews thanks.
calliestewart wow girl so blunt

slightly changed the layout of the chapters, do we love it or hate it? i'm still undecided lol

bit of a snippy chapter but who knows what will happen next? there's only another six chapters & the epilogue to go!

all my love, b x