A ping interrupted their laughter as Goku checked his phone, a wide grin spreading across his face. "Looks like they'll be arriving sometime today. I can't wait to see them again. We haven't seen either one of them since they both took over for their fathers after their deaths."

"Who's arriving? Are we going to have company?"

"Family," Vegeta answered, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "In the coming weeks, you may notice more people around the house that you will not know. They will be the men of our other cousins, Raditz and Broly."

"Awww," Bulma cooed, "what a cute name – Broly."

The men gave each other a knowing smirk as they chuckled.

"Don't let the name fool you, woman. You won't think he's cute when you see him. He's a tough mother fucker who's as big as a Mack truck and rarely shows emotions – unless he's with his wee little wife."

"I'm immensely thankful he's part of our family," Goku laughed. "The way he could make any grown man piss himself with just one glare."

"Remember that one time he did?" Vegeta joined Goku in his laughter as they retold stories from their teenage years with their cousins.

"He can't possibly be that scary if he's part of your family," Chichi said.

Goku shrugged with a grin. "You'll just have to see for yourselves. When you see a huge mother fucker walking around here with a mean-looking mug, large scars, and tattoos all over his body, don't say we didn't warn you."

Chichi hummed. "I bet he's just a big, harmless, cuddly teddy bear-like the two of you."

"Yeah," Bulma added. "Harmless~"

The men moved as one as they pulled their women onto their laps, Vegeta more gently than Goku due to Bulma's pregnancy.

"Goku, I think we need to refresh our women's memory because they seem to think we are harmless men since they came into our lives."

"Yes, Vegeta. I couldn't agree more. They seem to have forgotten that we are, what was it that Bulma called us, gangsters."

"I believe you prefer the term mobsters," Bulma whispered as her hands reached Vegeta's and tightened his hold around her throat.

"Leave us."

Without a word, Goku lifted a giggling Chichi into his arms and entered the house quickly.

Bulma shivered. "Okay, that was hot. I sometimes forget you're the head of a powerful mafia family."

The hand around her throat tightened as his eyes remained on her face before it slid down her body until he cupped a breast. Moaning, Bulma closed her eyes but yelped when he pinched her sensitive nipple with a smirk before moving his hand lower – his fingers finding its way easily under her sundress and into her damp panties.

"My wife is so wet for me."

"Hmmm~"

"Pretty soon, our son will be too big in your belly for me to be on top during sex."

"I can ride you when I get bigger."

He chuckled then froze.

"No," Bulma whimpered as her hands went to his wrist. "Don't stop."

Vegeta tilted his head to the side then growled. "Come out from your hiding spot. I know you're here."

A chuckled curse came from behind them before a man stepped into their line of sight. "Shit. I thought I was going to get a show... Too bad."