𝕮𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

When Jungkook came to school, his best friend couldn't stop smirking when he mentioned what he heard in that bathroom.

The younger tried to deny it at first, but his lie was immediately revealed because of the mad red blush on his cheeks.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Jimin's voice beside him again—

„And I thought I'd take you on a date today and buy three more cartons of banana milk“ The elder suddenly numbled out, looking at his angel from the corner of his eye.

Jungkook bit his lips and started playing with his fingers. He glanced at his boyfriend with raised eyebrow and pout on his lips.

„Smile for me, please“ The elder whispered, looking at the younger with puppy eyes.

Jungkook couldn't believe his boyfriend who was supposed to be a scary demon is so cute and funny at the same time.

The younger tried, he really tried to keep his stony face, but in the end a soft chuckle came out of his lips anyway.

„You're doing this on purpose, aren't you hyung?“ Jungkook said, looking with his bunny smile at the elder.

„Give me a kiss and maybe I'll actually buy five cartons of banana milk“

+:☬:+

Two lovers sat opposite each other at one table in a fancy restaurant.

Pleasant music played in the background, a few voices could be heard around them, but mainly the sound of cutlery and plates.

When Jungkook saw the place where his boyfriend wanted to take him, he immediately took his hand and tried to pull him away from the restaurant entrance, knowing that food there was more expensive than fucking cars.

If the demon hadn't told him that he already made a reservation and there was already a table waiting for them, the younger one wouldn't have taken a step into that fancy restaurant.

His mouth fell off when they walked in and he spotted beautifully decorated table, a red tablecloth and a rose in a glass goblet in the middle.

They just ordered some food, the younger couldn't help it as he looked around himself at the surrounding, he could definitely tell that the people here are rich.

„Hyung, it's too expensive“ Jungkook whispered, looking at his boyfriend with cutely crashed eyebrows.

„Angel, don't worry about it“ A small chuckle came out of Jimin's lips, his hand reaching for the younger's palm as he locked it with his own.

„You know I would forgive you even without this“ Jungkook said, a pink blush on his cheeks as his eyes shifted on his knees.

„This is our first official date together, I wanted to make it a bit special“ The demon numbled, biting his lips as he couldn't stop smiling at his soulmate.

Never in his long and dark life would he think he would meet such a beautiful boy as Jungkook.

He honestly thought he would kill people out of boredom and be cold for another hundred years, but finally luck turned to him.

Jimin was glad that could discover new things as a demon on earth— new activities, strange but tasty food and especially many beautiful experiences with his angel.

„I love you, Jimin“ Jungkook suddenly interrupted the older of his thoughts with these words. The demon smiled warmly at him and his whole body relaxed.