Twist of Twists

A/N: Thank you for the votes and comments on the previous chapter. I hope you are enjoying this book.  I seriously have no idea if I have met your expectations.

***

"So I hope everyone is ready for the meeting." A man in his late 60s spoke, rubbing his palms while everyone in the room nodded as he inspected all the people in the room.

"There begins Iyer sir's lecture," Ritwik muttered under his breath as Iyer started briefing them while Rudra giggled slightly. The lights were switched off.

"So, this will be the last project before your final examinations and here comes a twist! (snapped his finger) This project will be your game changer. (in a serious tone) If you don't tackle this, your previous credits for different articles won't be considered! So play carefully!"

This announcement made at least some of them gulp down a lump from their throat. Iyer continued, "The project is basic and it's something you would do other than blantly writing the articles and here it is!" Iyer pressed the button of the remote and their project came right in front of their eyes.

 Iyer continued, "The project is basic and it's something you would do other than blantly writing the articles and here it is!" Iyer pressed the button of the remote and their project came right in front of their eyes

Some of their eyes gleamed with enthusiasm while others' were still clouded with confusion and tension. Since it is their Iyer Sir, everything was unpredictable! 

'So, the project is simple! You have to interview a person, not just any random individual but a celebrity!"

Most of them failed to keep the decorum as they cheered and hooted. Being a journalist, they would have several dreams to interview their favourite stars from different domains but the hoots were stopped by an open palm of Iyer Mashti.

"Forgive me guys and girls," Iyer apologized while a few people knew their predictions were true and this wasn't the end. Iyer continued," Forgive me for being a cruel man in your thoughts as you will be taking the interview of the person according to the chits provided by me!" 

He finished off with an evil grin. He had slightly bent down and picked two bowls in which there were five chits each. The others were shocked as their freedom to choose was lost. They didn't remember any article number of the Indian Constitution but they knew that their freedom was snatched away.

"Since you are 2 teams of 5, each member will pick from each bowl. The choice you pick will be whom you will be interviewing. So, I need team 'Tetrarchies' on my left and team 'Ferocious' on the other side." He announced as he kept the bowls on either side.

As the team members assembled in a line, everyone just chanted a small prayer acknowledging the challenge he was giving them. 

"You can take your seats after taking the chits but do not open it before I say!" He instructed and people started picking and returning to their seats. He shouted eyeing a boy," Arun, my eyes aren't weak!"