Chapter-9

I left the dinning room anlod went upstairs.I grab my laptop and engross myself in work.I have many work. I didn't tell anyone about it.Suddenly my phone starts ringing.I pick it up to see it is Axel in face time.

"Yo!What's up?",I said cheerily as all my brothers heads pops on the screen.

"Hi!We are hanging out.And.. mi..sing you.",everyone said choking on their words and their eyes red meaing they want to cry.

"You guys crying?",I said chuckling.

"What!No,no.",all said in unison.

"But why does you have red eyes?",Leo said.

"What?No!",I quickly said.

"Defenatly something is wrong.We are coming in Madrid, Now!",Leo, Avier and Diego said together.

"Guys,No!You all have your work and lives.And nothing is wrong with mee.",I said faking a chuckle.

"Sorella!You know famiglia is everything to us.Nothing matters us more than you.",Leo said as everyone nods vigorously.

"I know.",I said sighing.

"It is just a stupid pet slave of Ace kind told me to lick her foot and beg her to fprgive me.When I try killing him Ace jumped between her and the bullet.I couldn't sleep whole night because he was cheating!",I said calmly smiling sadly.

"I will kill him!",everyone pf my brother growls.

"By the way why are you guys together?",I said.

"We are planning to meet the mysterious mexican mafia leader.",Axel said.Oh!!!Right!!! The old mexican mafia leader handed another person his mafia because of his reasons.The leader is still unknown in the mafia world.

"Then,I will meet you there,too!",I said.

"No,South!",they said but I cut the call giggling.I did some important calls.

I skipped lunch.In evening a knock interuppt my call.I cut the call and said,"Come in".

Ace walks in."What?",I said.

"I want to say s..s.o..r..ry!"he said stammering.

"I would never forgave you.I can't forgive anyone.It is just not me.",I said coldly.

"But throw your pets from your home that would make me happy.",I said.

"I will,today.",he said.

"Ok.I am going to Havana!",I said with no emotion.

"Why?",he said coldly.

"The man who called Fabien called from Havana.Also I have a surprose.If you like you could come.",I said.

"I am coming.I was attacked,too.",he said.

"Pack my bag.",he said standing up.

"Excuse me but I can't. I am barely packing since I can't pack my bag by myself.",I said.

"You are my wife. Learn it.",he deadpans.

"You should have thought that before cheating on me.",I shot back.

"Excuse me?",he said in disbelife.

"You heard me.",I said.In a blink of an eye he has me pushed to the wall and lited me up."I cheated because I can't deal with this feeling I have for you.The way you smile,you frown and you chuckles.Everything makes me hard!I have feelings for you damn it!",he growls.I warp my legs around his torso since I think I can fall if Ace's hands leaves my waist.

"Then why can't you just expressed it to me?",I said.

"Itt isn't easy.Ok?Damn!I feel like a horney school girl!",Ace grumbles.

"Will you get rid of those salves untill you are married to me?",I said changing the subject.

"They are not my slaves.They are from my brothal!I made them come over to make you jealous.",he said looking in my eyes.Am I supposed to do anythint now?

"But why?",I said.

"So,I can also make you feel the way I felt when mens stared at you in our wedding.",he growls the last part.I smile.

"What about Emma?",I said.

"She is just a fuck buddy.But I will get rid of her. But I will get rid of her, promise.",he saidd like a teenage boy in love.

He looks at my eyes as I chuckle.He looks so handsome. He is in a white t-shirt and jeans.I never saw him without suit. This is the first.

I stare at him as he stare at my face and lips."You know.Girls usually kiss the boy after boys express their feelings."",he said cockily.

"I don't take the first move.",I said. He crashes his lips on mine.My first kiss!I try kissing him back like I practiced with my pillow.Don't judge me!I wrap my hands around his neck.

He kisses me untill we both need air to breath.We pull apart."You liked it?",he said gtinning like a teenage boy.

"Not bad for my first kiss.",I said smiling. His grin wides.

"I didn't said good either!",I said and walk past him making his grian in frustration.He grab me from back and whisper huskily,"Never play with me. ",he said.

"Try me.",I said sassily and push him aside. I went downstairs as I hear him yell at me from upstairs.

After an hour I went upstairs.I find the room without anyone.I walk in the closet and pick up a floral print pencil skirt and pink top.I hate dressing up like this but I have some work.

I bath then dry my hair.I wear my outfit and brush my hair.I let my hair flow freely.I put some lip bum and a little of powder since I can't do my makeup alone or like it.

I try putting some foundation and councler to hide my dark circles.I put on my golden loop earning and my simple name plate locket that my dad(Jennifer's husband) gave me.

I put my watch and look in the mirror.Oh,perfume!I sprinkle my perfume and grab my pink Gucci bag  and silver chimmy choo heels.

I look like a doll at the end of dress up.Ugh!I am so uncomfortable! I didn't notice thar Ace had went to washroom andnd then changed in black suit.He looks dangerously handsome.

He styles his hair standing behind me infront of the vanity mirror.He wears his black rolex watch that has small black diamonds.

I notice that he has a ear piercing that looks amazing!I turn to leave but he traps me.
"Move Ace!",I said. He smirks.I try moving him but he doesn't budge.

I scream in frustration.I even try tickling him but he has no tickling spot!!!!!Except his leg palm but he is standing!"Fine!Have it your way, then.",I said and spray my perfume in his nose. He starts snizzing.Haha!

I walk past him and grab my small Gucci backpack and left the room laughing.I sit on the car which is Royce.After a while Ace comes snizzing.Nic laughs seeingg him.He glares at me.