"Who are the people you love?" she asked after a few seconds.

I smirked "Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie, and Jeremy. Anyone else feel free, though I do like Jenna so if you could try and not include her that would be great" I say happily suddenly feeling very bubbly. oh god, Caroline rubbed off on ME.

She seemed very unnerved by the speed in which I went from hostile to bouncing with joy but if we were going to be partners in crime she would have to get used to it.

Once she got her bearings she nodded "you have a deal" she said simply before walking out to go rejoin the party and screw with Elena. 

I shook my head with a laugh before going to find Tyler. 

I needed him to switch out the moonstones whenever his uncle showed it to him.

I joined back with the funeral party when I saw a very antsy Jeremey who seemed to be glancing around the room nervously and almost flinching at things when they moved too suddenly. 

My eyes narrowed and I walked over to him "hey Jer what's up?" I asked casually as I could. What the hell happened to one of my beans? I will need to murder....yes murder sounds right. 

When he saw me his entire body deflated and he moved slightly closer to me "Damon killed me last night, I don't know if it was the ring or the charm that brought me back but I thought you should know" he whispered to me as he rubbed his neck and g...

When he saw me his entire body deflated and he moved slightly closer to me "Damon killed me last night, I don't know if it was the ring or the charm that brought me back but I thought you should know" he whispered to me as he rubbed his neck and glanced around the room nervously as if expecting Damon to jump out and kill him again. Yep Murder it is!

My face fell immediately "I will handle this, and it was the ring I can feel when something happens with the pendent remember?" I asked him gently.

He nodded his head and seemed to deflate in relief. God damn it this boy just needs someone to actually take care of him. He can't go to Jenna with this because she doesn't know about anything thanks to Elena's stubborn ass.

I brought him into a tight hug "movie night tonight. I'll invite Care and Tyler and we will all hang out" a said quietly. 

He nodded into my shoulder before tightening his grip.

I could feel him shake slightly before he quickly let me go coughed and tried to leave. 

Before he could go I grabbed him arm and whispered "why don't you go wait at my place while I deal with some things? Damon can't get in" I told him gently.

His eyes widened before he nodded and left quickly. Ohhh this murder will be painful...

~~~~~~

Later I was walking in the boarding house screaming my lungs off "DAMON FUCKING SALVATORE GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE" I screamed into the house.