🙈✨your my sunshine✨🙈

Start from the beginning

Yn see's Jungkook sitting in the living room
Yn goes sit down

Yn: oopa what movie are we picking? Jungkook: any movie you want *smiles*
Yn: i don't know oopa you pick...
-Jungkook nodded-
-Yn pov-
I get up and go make the popcorn and then get water and more snacks I turn around and see Jungkook putting on a scary movie....I got goosebumps as I got all the food and put it on the coffee table....and I said..

Yn: J- jungkook ?

Jungkook: hmm?

Yn: C-can we c-Cuddle?

-jungkook chuckled-
-He picks up Yn by her waist a put her on his lap and hugs her tightly-

(Time skip 2 hours later)

I suddenly feel a hand touching my thigh I turn and see Jungkook....

-Jungkook pov-
I started touching Yn because I'm needy
I see her turn to me and I started to passionately kiss her....she broke the kiss for air and held my hand that was on her thigh while I was rubbing it.....

(Time skip 1 hour later)

I check and see Yn asleep..I pick her up in bridal style and take her to our shared bedroom I place her on the bed and then I got in the bed and turned off the lights and pulled her closer to cuddle with her..she felt warm...

-end of Jungkook pov-

(The next day)

Yn wakes up and yawns before she got up she gave Jungkook a peck on his lips...Then she notice he didn't have a shirt on...Yn just kept looking at him....until.....

Jungkook: do you want to feel my abs or something babygirl?

Yn: N-no I- uh *blushes*

Jungkook took her hand a put it on his abs Yn face had turn sooo red she was an tomato Jungkook kept rubbing his abs up and down with her hand..

Jungkook: it feels good doesn't it?

Yn: Y-yes...

Suddenly he got up and went to the bathroom

You sat in bed being..dumbfounded and confused......

-Yn pov-
What just happened why is he being nice all of a sudden I know he has work today so let me just get ready I was changing my clothes until...

Jungkook: wow you have a beautiful body....

Yn: I- um *blush*

I quickly covered myself but he came up to me and took my hands and smacked my ass

Jungkook: don't hide what's mine away from me...

Yn: S-sorry *you said as you looked down*

I didn't want him to hit me or nothing so I just got terrified i got scared what if he hits me again......