✨The past....✨

My eyes widened as I saw my ex boyfriend woozi...

Yn: Long time no see...

He chuckled and said...

Woozi: Is that your baby?

I nodded slowly and kiss Junghasoo's cheek and looked and woozi...

Woozi: So how you holding up?

Yn: I'm fine...

Woozi: You live here?

I nodded

Woozi: Are you single?

Jungkook: No she is not who the hell are you!

I turned around and saw jungkook and Jennie behind me jungkook looked angry so I just said..

Yn: Uhh...Junghasoo is tired we should go rest Oopa...

Woozi: Who is he Yn?

Yn: My husband...

He looked at jungkook and then at me and said..

Woozi: Well I at least want to see my baby..

Jungkook went closer to woozi and said something that made me blush...

Jungkook: Last time I checked I'm the one who took her virginity

Woozi looked at me in disbelief and said..

Woozi: You let this man touch you huh!

Jungkook pushed him and the baby started to cry..I quickly said

Yn: Oopa it's not worth it baby come on...

Jungkook went towards me and took JJ (Junghasoo) and went inside the house I sighed and Jennie came towards me and said...

Jennie: Don't stress..

I nodded and we both went in the house I went to living room and saw Jungkook JJ, was in his Graco swing he went fast asleep...I sighed and went to the library...

< Jennie Pov >
I went inside the house and saw Yn going to the library I followed her to talk to her..I kinda feel bad for all the reckless things I did to her and jungkook in the pass I was trying to take her life away but now that I'm pregnant I have my life...if only Kai was actually here to help Like an normal dad

I saw Yn she sat in the chair so I sat next to her and sighed then looked at her and she looked at me and I just looked in her eyes and saw stress and disappointment in her eyes so I said...

Jennie: *Sigh* what's wrong?

Yn: Nothing...

She looked back down I know she is lying to me she maybe doesn't trust me anymore...I have to at least have the strength to tell her Kai actually is my baby daddy..

Jennie: Listen Yn..I'm sorry for everything I have done I caused hell because I thought that me and jungkook were happy but we aren't even perfect together...

I started crying She looked at me and sighed I wiped my tears but they kept falling...

Jennie: I was lost..I lost everyone and everything in my life...Without this baby I wouldn't be so lonely and disappointed in myself...

She looked at me and said...

Yn: It's okay stop crying...

Jennie: No! it's not I'm such an idiot! and a slut!

Yn: No your not...

I sobbed harder and harder my throat was really sore...

Yn started to pat my back and wiped my tears..