Chapter 16

I didn't really care about that he just called me a skank, he recognised me without having to tell him, I mean he just called me a skank but I've been called worse.

"Are you alright Arrie?" Ray looked down at my smiling face, furrowing his brows.

"He recognised me Ray!" I grinned. Ray chuckled at my giddy state.

I strolled back inside hand in hand with Ray. I dragged him over to Mikey and Gerard, they looked down at our hands.

"My god can't I hold Ray's hand, just as friends?" I groaned. Mikey and Gee chuckled, I'm a whiney teenager hanging around with childish adults.

I turned around to see Frank staring at me across the room, he gestured for me to follow him, he quietly slipped out the room, I muttered a quick goodbye to the boys and followed him out the room. I saw him stood there leaning against this beige wall with his hands in his pockets. His fringe fell perfectly on his face. I really have missed Frankie.

"I'm sorry" I croaked, I could feel the tears welling up again.

"What?"

"I'm sorry for kissing you. I was dru-"

"I don't care" he looked at me, the tears trickled down my face.

"W-what?" I sniffled.

"I don't care that you kissed me, I only care if you meant it."

"Oh" I whispered.

"Did you mean it?" He pressed. I looked him in the eye and slightly nodded. I didn't want to hide it anymore, I love Frank and I don't want to only be able to tell one person. I want to be able to tell Frank.

"Good" he smiled before I could answer he pushed me against the wall and began kissing me. I hesitated for a second. Wasn't he with Jamia? I didn't care, I have waited long enough for this. My stomach literally exploded with butterflies.

"Frank?" I heard a distraught voice come from the door.

Oh shit it was Jamia. His lips lingered on mine before he looked up at me then turned to face his eyes with Jamia.

"Jams" he rubbed his temples, was this a mistake to him?

"You!" She pointed a boney finger at me as screeched at me. She fumed over to me and punched me right in the face. She yanked on my hair and began throwing punches at my face.

"Jams get off her!" Frank tried to pull her off but she hit him in his groin, he groaned and stumbled back.

I had enough. I snapped.

I punched her really hard. It even shocked me how hard I punched her. I watched the blood trickle down her nose and chin. I looked at the forming bruise on my knuckles. Then I looked at Frank who was looking at me in shock and fear. Are they scared of me?

"I-I'm sorry"

I looked at Jamia's nose, it was turned in the wrong way.

Gerard and Ray ran in and saw the scene. I burst out crying, Gerard picked me up while Ray helped Jamia into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" I kept repeating into Gerard's chest.

"Shh it's okay Bluey just calm down" he soothed.

We walked for what looked to be Gerard's room.

"You didn't see his face! He is scared of me! I only just got him back!" I wailed.

"Calm down and go to sleep" Gerard stroked the hair out of my face.

I closed my eyes attempting to sleep but I couldn't. Gerard stayed lay next me to as I tried to muffle my cries, he kept telling me it was alright. I had completely forgotten there was a party going on downstairs.