Chapter 14

A few weeks had gone by after my encounter with Aidan, and so far I have had 63 texts from him. Does this count as stalking? It was really starting to freak me out, I didn't want to tell the guys because then they would worry about me, I didn't want to be a burden. I literally burst into their lives and now they are stuck with me.

We were going out tonight to celebrate nothing really. Gerard wants to go to a club but I am underaged. Gerard and Frank said as long as I look old enough I'll probably get in. They were just trying to tell me to be 'slutty' I recall Ray telling me, he said Frank would love that. Ray knew about my 'crush' on Frank, I was having a particularly bad day and Ray was there when I needed someone. Ray was sweet like that, even though he was forever teasing me discreetly behind everyone's backs. There was only one incident when Gerard nearly heard Ray but he covered it up quickly.

"Bluey how long is it going to take?" I heard Gerard moan from outside my bedroom door.

"Gee, how did you get in my apartment?" I groaned. I swear to god I have no privacy, they just invite themselves in! Last week I got out the shower in just a small towel to find Mikey and Frank gawking at me, they just walk in. I have no idea where they got keys from but it is so annoying.

"Frank let me in"

"Oh my god I swear I have no privacy! The asshole" I whined to no one in particular.

"Hey! I heard that." I heard Frank shout from outside.

"Good" I shouted back, I heard a giggle followed by a thump.
I decided I didn't want to question it, but what if it was Aidan? I just realised I didn't have my daily three texts from him today and it was 6pm, I slowly emerged from my room with straighteners at hand. They wasn't even plugged in. I peeked into the living room to see Frank on the floor laughing hysterically and a Gerard giggling insanely. I sighed with relief and headed back to my room.

I had already showered and was planning on looking great tonight. I started with my hair. Straight or curly? I decided with curly since I always have it up, straight or in a plait. My hair had been growing really quickly since I left Delaware and my blonde roots were growing through. I used to have very brownish blonde hair, maybe I should bleach it. Or would that be too recognisable? I curled my hair, it looked nice with loose curls, I smiled at my achievement and then ventured to find my make up bag without trying to fall on the clothes strewn all around my room.

I finally found it and began doing some heavy eyeliner with some dark greyish eye shadow, I think I look alright with the heavy eye makeup look, I concealed all my blemishes and added a small amount of purple lipstick. I hated lipstick, anything that went on my lips which was coloured I took a quick dislike to it. I just looked weird with lipstick on. I smiled at my appearance, I walked over to my closet and looked for something that would make me look older but not too slutty. So far I found nothing.

I basically emptied the entire content of my closet and still can't find something. My hand got tangled in a strap and I couldn't get it off. I raised my arm to inspect the item of clothing what was attached to my arm. It was a beautiful black dress. It was one strap and it looked to go above the knees. I didn't even know I had this, I ripped my clothes off my body and shimmied my dress on. It was so far from knees, I really looked like a slut. It fitted to my body perfectly showing my curves and it wasn't too tight but it wasn't a flowy dress.

I hardly recognised myself.

I slipped on someone basic black heels and opened my bedroom door and strutted into my living room. Frank and Gerard hadn't noticed I was in here yet so I coughed lightly to gain their attention. They shot up from their seats and turned around. Their eyes widened and their mouths were agape.