Chapter 19

I didn't know what to make of this past week but I'm sure happy that me and Frank have a stable relationship again, I've briefly spoke to Mikey, he said Frank's a little bit rocky with him but they are making progress. Everything is coming together well, I mean I have the most wonderful friends and boyfriend, I'm free from my dad and I'm just in pure bliss.

I lay in my bed staring up at the ceiling, the band had a gig tonight which I had no intention of going, it was the same place they played last time, they had this regular gig there, I think everyone understood about my views of going there.

I slowly turned my head to see Frank sleeping, quiet snores escaping every so often. I could stare at his beauty for hours but then I didn't want to be that type of girlfriend. I climbed out of bed and into the bathroom. I was in need of a shower, I turned the shower head and jumped in. I squirted the strawberry scented shampoo into my palm they violently scrubbed it into my hair, I washed it out with boiling water, I repeated this around four times. I reached for my cranberry shower gel, I scrubbed my skin red raw with the gel then repeated that as well. I still had my obsession on being clean.

I got out the shower and dried myself off quickly before putting my leggings and green day t-shirt. I picked up the empty shampoo bottle and headed into my bedroom, Frank was sat up in bed drinking from his personal coffee mug.

"Don't worry Bells I made you on- Jesus Bells that's the fourth shampoo bottle in 5 days! What are you doing drinking it?" Frank exclaimed with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I wash my hair with it? What do you think?" I nervously broke our gaze.

"Bells look at your skin its blotchy and red, it looks sore, let me see!" Frank began getting rather concerned. He grabbed my wrist and looked up my arm narrowing his eyes at my red skin.

"Bells this looks painful" He mumbled then looking up at me with pain in his eyes.

"Frankie I'm alright I think it's an allergic reaction" I lied then shrugging, I shot him the fakest smile I could muster up.

"Uh- your coffee is uhm over there." Frank muttered obviously angry about the situation or maybe he knew I was lying.

"Thanks" I mumbled before storming out the room and driving to Gerard's. I just needed someone different to talk to.

~

I was sat in my apartment, all the boys were at the gig while I was sat on my rather uncomfortable settee staring at a wall. I hadn't seen Frank since this morning and doubt I'd see him again today. I think he was still mad, about what? I still am unsure.

There was a sharp knock at the door, I literally had no idea who it was since there was nobody I knew who would come round. I cautiously crept towards the door, I had mixed emotions right now but the most prominent one was fear. I yanked open the door to be met with a face I haven't missed.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stammered.

He didn't respond, he pushed past me into my home which at one point I would have thought it to be the only safe place I could be but now it was a place I want run away from and never look back.

"I've messed up!" He repeated while storming around my apartment.

"Aidan what are you doing here?!" I was gaining confidence now as the shock died down.

"I've messed up ok!" He screamed at me.

"So? Why are you here?" I was so confused right now, I should be scared but I'm not.

"Diana! It's your dad!" Aidan shouted in my face, how did he know about my dad? How did he know my name? I was slowly backing away from Aidan whilst trembling to the door.

"How do you-how do you know my n-name?" I stuttered, Aidan's stare was burning into me. I felt sick in fear, I needed to run but my feet were glued to the floor.

"I've worked for your dad for years, and when you went swanning off he sent me after you. I'm meant to bring you back, but I can't Diana! I can't! He'll kill me if I don't!" Aidan was almost in tears, I wanted to comfort him but I was frozen with billions of questions running through my mind.

"You have to help me!" He cried out to me whilst hugging to my waist, begging on his knees. It was weird seeing him all vulnerable rather seeing him with an evil glint in his eyes trying to rape me.

"I don't know how!" I stammered once again, I was in shock again.

"He doesn't know I found you." He mumbled finally calming down from his outburst.

"How did you find me?"

"Well I was on the bus and I got a picture message from your dad, it was sent to a bunch of his 'employees' of you, he said to keep a look out for you or try to find you" Aidan was on the brink of crying again.

"I saw a girl with bright blue hair who looked just like the girl in the picture with nothing on her. I followed her from stop to stop, I was certain it was you. I followed you around for days. I really liked you so I couldn't help myself and that's why I did what I did, I couldn't stop thinking about you so I couldn't stop texting you. I'm so sorry Diana" I flinched at the name Diana.

"Don't call me Diana." I growled at him.

"It's your name though" he gently smiled at me.

"Not anymore" I shrugged. "So where have you been staying?" I questioned.

"My ex-girlfriends house" he sighed.

"Ex?"

"Yeah, I moved in with her but we broke up with me because she found out I worked for your dad. She let me stay though because she knew I had no where to go" he grinned.

"What are we going to do?" I sighed in annoyance.

"I had a plan but you won't like it"

"Hit me with your best shot"

"Well I tell your dad we've found you and where you are, so then I'll be out of the shit. You do something to hurt Frank then we run away so it will hurt him less when you're gone. We could fake your death then your dad would give up and Frank would be safe from your dad!"

"I don't want to leave them! They're my only friends I've ever had!" I cried out.

"Diana it's the only way. We can both start afresh and everyone will be safe!" Aidan had a point but I didn't want to believe it.

"Could we come back when it's blown over?" I whispered as the tears trickled down my face.

"Well you're going to have to hurt Frank really hard before we go so he won't miss you as bad, do you actually think he'll take you back after that? And we are going to fake your death , won't that be a bit strange?" I sobbed even harder after I heard those words. I couldn't hurt Frank because it would hurt me more.

"You and him will move on. Eventually." Aidan soothed.

"I'm going to go before they come back. Think about my proposition okay?" Aidan smiled at me before leaving in a rush.

Could I really consider this?

Hurting Frank so hard that he had to hate me?

I'd rather die.

A/N woah nearly 1k, hi and I think you guys should read my friends books haha shameless promoting just like fall out boy lol
JessYoutuberx: Your Like My Brother
Milliemcrxo: My Brothers Bandmate (Frank Iero)
Heylozzer: Dark Heart and she is currently starting a Mikey Way fanfic
Go read them lul