I don't know if she's very angry about it for she feel disrespected or she was just jealous about it. I can't say for sure. I know how her body reacts to mine obediently, but I don't know what she actually feels and think about it. I know, it's fucking complicated. and yes, I admitted that when she came, I felt the fear on losing her.

I felt fear for the very first time on my life again. And I don't know how to handle it right. Or maybe the right word for it, is that i forget how to handle it right. It's hard to have a change for a long time. And now look, She's really angry at me and I'm being fucking hopeless that I wanted to just laugh at myself.

Your getting attached to her. Your starting to like her!

"Get lost Mathew" I said wearily, then poured myself another glass of beer. After feasting on it, threw the shot glass away. Making a loud crashing noise when it hit the wall and shattered.

"For fuck sake, stop that Death! Mauubos na yang mga gamit natin! Just understand her will you!?" Awat nito sa akin, at inagaw ang iinumin ko na sanang beer. I glared at him but he just rolled his eyes on me.

"How can I understand her? She never even talk to me. And maybe she will never!" I hissed. I'm so frustrated and confused to the point na hindi na ako makapag isip ng maayos.

"Then give her a little time and space to think" Mathew argue back at me. Umiiling iling pa ito sa akin.

"What kind of time is that? You know I'm a busy person, Mathew. I don't have time to play around, that's why I'm fixing this mess as soon as possible. But she keeps on pushing me away" I spite angrily. Pinadaan ko naman ang palad ko sa aking buhok, and pinch the bridge of my nose. Calming myself down.

"Thats the problem with you Death. You don't have patience at all. Walang mangyayari sayo kung magiging ganyang ka sa kanya. Your just making it worst! No wonder why she's pushing you away" Pagalit pa nito. Sumalampak naman ako ng upo sa upuang malapit sa akin at hinilot ang aking sintido.

I've been drinking since this morning, and the alcohol is taking over my body already. I can feel my fucking head pounding.

"She wants me to leave her alone" I burst out.

"Then leave her alone! For goodness sake! Do what she wants for you to do. Subukan mo syang layuan dahil sure akong nasusuffocate na sya sa lahat ng nangyayari. In the end, i assure you na sya na mismo ang lalapit sayo to fix everything. You just need to be patient and wait her, till her mind open up for your explanation" He said rather irritatedly.

"For pate sake talaga Death. Naiistress ako sayo. I'm not even this stressed when it comes to Jazlyn" Pailing iling na sabi nito. Kitang kita na nauubusan narin sya ng pasensya sa nangyayari.

"Your situation is different to mine, Mathew. And how can I leave her alone? I can't even sleep properly knowing that she's angry at me, ou there!" I responded back. Nakita ko namang nasapo nya ang nuo nya.

"Your totally helpless dude. Bumalik ka nalang kaya sa kindergarten?" He said. Binato ko sya ng hawak ko na wine glass, for I find myself drinking again. Nasalo nya naman iyun, pero dahil nga malakas ang impact nun ay nabasag yung wine glass sa kamay nya. Making him to bleed.

Moron!

"Fuck! Alam mo bahala ka na nga jan. Nasisira na ang kagwapohan ko sayo" He defeatedly said, then agad naring umalis na sa room ko. I sighed.

Reaching my phone to dialed someone's number, i drunk the wine bottle itself and taste the bitterness of the wine in my throat. I need distraction. Kailangan kong maalis si briar sa isip ko. She's making me fucking confused.

"Hello Jazlyn?" I called out.

"Yes Master Xyontenier? How can I help you?" A girl answered on the other line of the phone. And yes. She's the same Jazlyn who's Mathew been talking about. She's the head Mistress in the house and basically managed everything in my mansion. She and Mathew have their own problems.