We all laughed at his embarrassed reaction as he reached out to turn the bottle again.

Soon enough, it pointed to me.

"Dare."

"Kiss the hottest person in the room," Jacob said while refilling the shot glass.

"How do I kiss myself?" I joked lifting my head up from Tommy's shoulder.

"Other than yourself," He added on.

I hesitated and eventually held my hand out for the shot glass.

"Come on, don't be lame. We're all mature adults now," Jacob whined.

"A small peck on the cheek," I bargained.

"Sure."

"Can I do it while everyone has their eyes closed?" I continued stalling for time.

"No."

"But why," I said dragging out the 'why'.

"It's not that hard, look," He said as he reached over to give Izzy a peck on the cheek.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED," I exclaimed.

"Jakey, just give her the shot," Izzy laughed. Jacob then reluctantly handed me the shot glass. He only followed Izzy's command, as if everyone else's opinion didn't matter except hers.

It's cute until we all have to do group work and the only person that can boss him around is her. What a headache.

We played for a few more rounds until Jacob and Oliver got pretty wasted. So we just decided to watch some television while Tubbo and Tommy wanted to go play and stream a little.

"Do they always do this?" Izzy asked as she brushed her fingers through Jacob's hair. He was currently blacked out laying his head on her lap.

"More often than you think," I snickered. Then a head fell onto my shoulder, it was Oliver.

He was pretty, but in my eyes Tommy was prettier. Maybe it was the fact that I liked him so much that made him look so good. After all, it's not everyday a girl would give up a good looking smart boy for a pretty gamer boy.

"Do you like him now?" Izzy asked seeing that Oliver had leaned on my shoulder.

"Who?"

"My brother," Izzy replied.

"No."

"You know, back when he told me he wanted to confess to you. I secretly prayed that you would accept him," She started.

"Wait, you knew this whole time?" I replied turning my head to look towards her.

"Yeah, but it's okay. As long as you're happy, who am I to dictate what you should do with your love life?" She turned to look at me and gave me a warm gentle smile.

"Have I mentioned that I love you?" I joked.

"In fact, you don't mention it enough for my liking," Izzy responded feigning her anger. She mockingly crossed her arms and looked away from me.

We both burst into laughter and slowly hushed down when we realised the two boys were still sleeping. Then we just continued watching the show in silence to not wake up the boys.

As the movie came to an end, Izzy decided that she wanted to head back. Izzy woke up Jacob and I woke up Oliver since they needed to leave.

"Will you all be okay?" I asked before Izzy shut the door to the cab.

"Yeah, we rented a hotel here we'll leave next morning," Izzy said.

"Okay, stay safe," I said helping Izzy shut the cab door.

I went back into the house and started to pack up all the mess as the boys were still doing their short stream.

They started about an hour and a half ago yet they were still streaming now. I managed to even watch a whole movie while they streamed, amazing.

"Y/N! COME UP HERE!" Tommy shouted from their streaming room.

1114 words