1

"Jiminie! Get off of me!" Taehyung giggles, underneath of his Bestfriend call Park Jimin. They were just tickling each other and end up with Jimin between on Taehyung's legs.

"Your so sexy underneath me, baby." Jimin says seductively as Taehyung just giggles. He was use to it, he just know that this is just a joke, he won't take it seriously.

"I know, Papi~" Taehyung replies back sexily as Jimin fall on his chest, laughing his ass out.

"Yah!" Taehyung yell but continue to laugh with Jimin. They almost cried on laughing but soon stop because they were a knock on their door.

"Let me see who is it." Jimin says as he got up, not forgetting to give a peck on Taehyung's forehead. You may think that they were in relationship but no. They were just close Bestfriends. No benifits. They seriously love each other as a brother.

Jimin open the door to see Jin with a 3 plastick bag. He quickly help the older and places it to the island counter. Jin sighs in relieve because he finally can stretch his body out. It was a tiring day if you ask Him.

"gosh! Joonie didn't even help me to go shopping, I swear I will cut his balls." Jin snaps, exactly when Taehyung came downstairs. Jimin giggles along with Taehyung.

"But Hyungie needs to work though." Jimin says, defending his Namjoon hyung. Jin frowns on his words.

"Yah! Are we enemies?" Jin ask as Jimin giggles.  "'M just joking!" Jimin says then Taehyung went to Jin hyung, peeking his head on the plastick bag.

"Do you bought my favorite one?" Taehyung ask, smiling widely as Jin smiles at him.  "Of course! Why would I buy that?" Jin tease as Taehyung pout, pretend to cry.   "Yah! I'm just joking, here's your favorite Toblerone." Jin says giving the chocolate on taehyung. Taehyung then happily, receives it then went upstairs again.

Jimin just pouted at them.  "Where's mine?!" Jimin says madly making Jin chuckles at him.  "Here's your fries and float, baby." Jin says as he rolls his eyes. Because of these two, his money is waisted. Jimin giggles as he thanked his Jin hyung, running upstairs too.

Jin sighs and text his husband.

Wifey💕:
Joonie, I just passed by here taehyung and Jimin's apartment because I just let the cans down and other foods here so they can have something to eat

Joonie🙄:
Okay, take care baby. I'm going to our
House on 6:00 pm because we don't have much work, I will be there in
6. Wait for me so we can
Cuddle😩

Wifey💕:
Okay, Jooniee.
I love you, bye bye.
Take care too!

Joonie🙄:
I will baby. Bye
I love you very very
Much.

Jin just giggles on his husband reply. He would admit that he was so lucky to find a man like namjoon. God of Distraction but sweet, lovely and smart man he is. He then looks at his wrist to look at his watch. 4:27 pm.

He sighs as he places the can's and food on the cabinet. Actually taehyung and Jimin has been living on the small apartment, enough for these two. Jin bought this apartment for them because of Jimin and Taehyung want to have their own apartment, that's why. You can say that these two are so spoiled by Jin.

After placing the can's and foods on the cabinet and some on the fridge, he went upstairs.

"Jiminie, Taehyungie, I will take my leave. Take care, bye good night." Jin says walking towards them as he give a peck kiss on their foreheads. Taehyung and Jimin giggles as they give a peck kiss on Jins cheek.