Rescue

Lucy helped Natsu back to the cave entrance because he was still unable to walk by himself. Laying him down against the cave wall, Lucy grabbed the rest of her bandages and began to re-rapped his wounds. As she wrapped them, Natsu began feeling her body. He started out slow, putting his hand behind her ear, then moving lower and running his fingers across her collar bones. He then took a change and went lower, cupped her left breast in his hand.

       “Stop it, you need to rest,” she said. Lucy was trying to keep the most emotionless expression so she didn't give away what she really wanted. 

        “But you’re beautiful,” Natsu said.

       “But you're hurt," she said. Beautiful! He called her beautiful. He was really making this hard for her. Both hands were now caressing her body, rubbing up and down her sides making sure to barely skim her breast each time.

     “I want you,” he said. Lucy bit her tongue to hold back a moan. He’s making this impossible, she thought.

      “We..can’t AH! We need to focus on getting ouAHHHt.” He had on hand under her wet t-shit, and the other was pulling at her shorts. I can’t take this, I need to get away, she thought. She was finished rapping his wounds and tried to back away but he pulled her back.

     “No please don’t go, you told me not to leave your side,” he said “I’m just want to be closer to you.” He was twisting her words. He softly kissed the nape of her neck. Lucy let out a soft moan. He pulled down her sleave and kissed her shoulder. Lucy moaned louder. “Your so beautiful,” he said between his kisses. I give up! she thought. Her mind shattered and she could only thing of Natsu.

     She pushed him back and looked him in the eyes. “I’m right here, I’m not going anywhere,” she said. Lucy began to kiss him passionately and they stayed like that for a few minutes until Lucy took off her shirt because Natsu kept pulling at it. He strayed from her mouth and started sucking on her right nipple which made her moan so loud the entire cave could hear.

    She took his shirt off of him and put her hands on his toned body, making sure to rub her fingers across each and every indention. Natsu was making his way to her shorts, and she knew if he took them of there would be no turning back.  

     Lucy couldn't resist anymore. She helped Natsu take off her shorts exposing her pink panties. Natsu didn't waste time. He grabbed her ass without a seconds hesitation and she wonder if he was actually injured. They locked lips again preparing for what came next.

    When Natsu couldn't take it he begged Lucy to take off his pants. His head had been hitting her panties and was begging to get out. She took off his pants revealing that when Natsu said he would set up the tent, he wasn't kidding. She removed it from his boxers and stared at the rock hard throbbing thing in front of her. She had never seen one before. So big she thought as she took it in her hands. It was red hot and throbbing uncontrollably. On the head some liquid was coming out.

     “Lucy I need to be in you now!!” Natsu grabbed her by the ass and before she could say a word it was already in. Lucy let out a moan full of half pain and half pleasure. Even thought she was partially in pain, she didn't want him to stop, and he wouldn't have if she asked. Natsu moved faster and faster, crushing her G-spot. Lucy was yelling so loud she thought her mind was breaking.

     “Ahhh-NATSU!” She yelled.

    “Lucy your so goddamn tight,” Natsu said. Natsu kept Lucy bouncing on top of him causing Lucy to wrap her legs around him and brace for what she felt was coming. She felt something building up within him and with one last thrust, Natsu came inside Lucy. Lucy couldn't think anymore. She was just floating, floating in time. 

     When Lucy awoke she could hear Natsu calling her.

     “Princess,”  he said

     Princess? that was new, he'd never called her that before. 

     “Princess,” he said again. Lucy opened her eyes and looked up.

     “Natsu why are you calling me…” In a split second the realization came to her. That wasn't Natsu!

     “Princess.”

    Lucy slowly turned her head to the right to see a pink haired girl in a maid outfit, poking her head through the cave floor.

    “Princess is this a bad time,” Virgo said scanning her eyes over the situation. Lucy let out and ear piercing scream. 

     “KYAHHHHH!!” she yelled and quickly covered her chest.

     “Princess, we heard you were trapped so we came to rescue you.”

   “Who is we?” As if an answer to her question, the boulder in front of the cave entrance explodes, sending shards flying through the air. Standing at the entrance was Erza, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, and Yukino. Erza was in her heavens wheel armor and Yukino was holding Virgo’s key. 

    “Lucy! Natsu!” Happy said “I was so worried about yo…” As the light came into the cave they all looked at the scene in front of them. Lucy on top of Natsu, shirtless, with her shorts around her ankles and his head in her breast.

    “Wait…” Lucy said.

    “Lucy-san you're so bold,” Yukino said.

   “This isn’t…”

   “Ohh my…” Erza said.

   “What it…”

   “Dad didn't die for this,” Gray said.

   “Looks like.”

   “They liiiiiiiiiiiiiike each other….a lot more than I thought,” Happy said.

   “Juvia-san why are you covering my eyes” Wendy said.

    “Because Juvia doesn't want you to become impure like Lucy” Juvia said.

   “Stop it! We didn't do anything bad. Right Natsu?” She pulled up Natsu’s head, but all she could see was the white of his eyes. He was passed out cold. 

     “That intense huh…” Gray said.

   “Shut up and get out!” Lucy said. The rescue party left the scene, and Lucy redressed herself and Natsu. With Gray’s help, the lifted him an carried him out of the cave. Before Lucy left Erza stopped her at the entrance and let the other get a few meters away. “Lucy what exactly happened inside that cave,” she asked. 

    Lucy took a few moments to collect herself before saying “nothing at all, we we were just Trapped.”