Chapter 1 - My name is Audri Day

Start from the beginning

"I'm saying, ditch the annoying self-centred bitch and get some real friends." He replies. "Look Max, just because MaryAnn comes off as stuck-up and high mighty doesn't mean she really is." I say. "Does she sometimes give me back handed compliments? Yes she does but I still consider her a friend..somewhat." Max rolls his eyes. "She played a big part in helping me get a job at the station and she really is a nice person once you get to know her. So for tonight, just for tonight please be nice to MaryAnn?" I ask

Max sighs before saying. "Alright fine, just for tonight but I swear if that bitch steps out of line I won't be afraid to slap her." I laugh loudly.

"Oh please, we both know you wouldn't hurt a fly." I say, applying on my red lipstick. Something about red lipstick really makes any outfit pop. "Yeah you're right but still, I watch a lot of World Star Hip-Hop so I know a bit about quoet on quoet, 'snatchin' a bitch haarr' "

I cover my mouth to keep from laughing any louder. "Change on topic, how do I look?" I ask, turning to Max. He rubs his chin before coming over, placing both his hands on my shoulders. "Like a sexy little tamalie that I just want to eat up. And if I wasn't gay I diffently would" He replies, making me smile happily.

"Thanks babe and you don't look so bad yourself." I say, taking in his outfit as he wears a navy blue flanol that's tucked in his dark tanned kakis and black shoes. "The bowties gives it a nice touch." 

He smiles, leading me out of my bedroom and down the hallway to the living room where MaryAnn is sitting, petting my cat Elie. "Finally, I thought I was going to turn into a bag of bones by the time you two were done getting ready." She says getting up. "Now lets go celebrate your birthday in style." 

We arrive outside of The Drop Lounge where our other friends are waiting for us with a line outside the door. Luckly for us, Max knows the owner so we didn't have to wait in line to get in and into out VIP spot. A round of shots come to our table and everyone raises their glasses. 

"To Audri, the sexiest woman to walk the face of this earth with an great ass that every bottom boy in the city of Chicago is jealous of. Cheer to you baby girl, another year down and plently more to go!" We cheers and take our shot.

After that, that's when everything becomes a blur. I only remember short parts of the night like dancing with Max, taking some pictures with MaryAnn and the others. Dancing and evenutally making out with a tall man who had a sexy voice and smelt amazing.

And now here I am, laying in a strangers bed completly naked and hunger over. I hear a door close and a few minutes later a shower running.

Now's my chance..

I toss the blankets off me and sit up quickly, a move I regretted as my head beings to pound like a drum but I have no time to nurse it because who knows how long I have to sneak out this place without being seen by who's ever in the shower. I get up and quickly start to search for my clothes. 

My bra, tossed on a leather chair in the corner while my dress is in a pool on the floor. I put on my bra and shimmy quickly into my dress, not bothering to zip up the back because god only knows how much time that'll take up in my esacpe to advoid this one-nightstand. I being searching for my panties when I hear my phone go off and I start looking around for it, spotting my clutch on the nightstand I quickly go over and grab it, digging through it until I find me phone and answer it.

"Now's not a good time Max." I say as I go back on my mission to look for my heels and my panties. "Ahh, nows a great time actually. I have a massive head-ache and my horny rabbit of a roomate and his fience are going at it so I'm on my way to your place to crash for a bit. Have breakfast ready." He says.

"Well you're going to have to wait a minute till I get there because I'm not home." I say, kneeling down and checking under the bed.

"Ain't nobody got time for that felica!" Max yells from the other end.  "I need a home cooked meal in my stomach and you're the best at cooking breakfast so wherever you're at hurry home." He says.

Sighing, I rub my forehead. "Just use the damn spare key under the mat Max!" I say loudly into the phone. "I am currently on my hands and knees searching for my damn panties in some freaking strangers house. So you getting your damn home cooked breakfast is the last thing I'm worried about!" I say, forgetting for a moment where I am. But I'm quickly pulled back to reality when I hear someone clearing their throat.

I look over my shoulder to see a greek god standing in the doorway with a bath towel wrapped around his waist. Hair dament making him look untamed and chest dripping with water. 

I bring my phone back to my ear. "I'm going to have to call you back.." I say, hanging up the phone before I collect myself and stand up slowly, pulling down the end of my dress.

"Please don't stop on my account. You actually looked good in that position." He says, a smirk forming on his lips.

I took a long, hard look at the dark haired giant who basically filled the door frame he's currently leaning on. He was at least six foot four with a chest that'll make any man jealous. His arms crossed over his chest were massive, the rest of his body ripped with muscles that ran across his golden skin.

Holy shit, this man is fifty-shades of fucking sexy. Chiseled jaw with mild facial hair which I love, forest green eyes and a sinner, yet arrogant turn on his smile showed that he was sexy and he diffently knew it. He was wasn't beautiful like a perfect angel that came from heaven, he was beautiful in a manly man's way which was harsh and untamed.

I did the only thing I could think of in this moment. "You have very nice eyes.." I blurt of out. He raises his eyebrows in confusion. "Thank you, I suppose." He says, the room quickly going silent.

I being chewing on my lower lip. A habit I have yet to break out of but the action makes him stand up straight. "Looking for something?" He ask. I nod my head, making a reminder to myself that no matter how much of a greek god he is, he can not read my mind. "I'm looking for my shoes." I manage to let out.

The hunk of a man lifts up a finger and I follow it as he simply points to the other door in the room that leads to the hallway. My shoes right in front of the door. I quietly walk over and pick them up, putting one on after the other. "Thanks, I should get going." I say quickly, ready to march out but the sexy mans voice stops me.

"Wait, let me just change and I can take you home." He says. The action of him offering me a ride home beings to fried my brain. This was just a one-nightstand, one-nightstands aren't suppose to give me a lift home. That'll give him to much information about me and then he might stalk me and kill me. 

Curse you ID channel!

"Thanks but I've already called someone to come and get me but thank you for the offer." I say, about to leave but he stops me again. "What's you're name?" He ask.

I sigh to myself, this guy just doesn't give up. "I mean, if you're going to leave I should at least know the name of the girl that rocked me world last night." He says. If I didn't have so much self-control, I would of fainted right then and there but I didn't want to give this sexy arrgonate man my name so easily. "What's your name?" I ask

He's quiet for a moment before answering. "Ethan Lincoln."

Before I can say anything else that'll lead me to embarrassing myself, my phone beings going off with Beyonce's Partition playing loudly. I grab my phone quickly and answer it. "Hello? Yes Max I'm on my way." I say, seeing the Greek God move out the corner on my eyes. "Okay, okay I got it." I say before hanging up. "Well, it was nice meeting you Ethan." I say.

"Pleasure." He responds. "Oh and aren't you forgetting something?" He holds up my pair of black lace panties and I did what any lady would do.

Turn and run out that room as quickly as possible.

***********************************************************

Chapter 1 is complete! I've been working on this story with a help from my friend Hooligancrazy. We both decided to share my account since it'll be easier. As always, like, comment, share! Enjoy your weekend!!!