Tale 54

Tale 54
Demon King

Shouts.

Blood.

Fire.

The scent of death.

And the strange, uncomfortable feeling of staring death to the eye.

The four wolves cannot properly describe this strange feeling.

This burning place also gives off a bad feeling.

Something dangerous and scary is in here.

A dark, dirty and slimy energy surrounds them, it seems to wrap their ankles and  squeeze their necks, suffocating them.

The killing aura is so intense that they could hardly breath.

The wind is howling strongly and the smell of blood and rotting flesh ferments the air.

The hot, steamy air is very uncomfortable, not to mention the fact that a giant, burning demon is standing a few feet away from them, exchanging attacks with their Master, the king of Lux, Vaugh Lance Kingston.

“I can’t believe that the Demon King is this strong!” StarWolf commented as he slashed the neck of a demon soldier using his sword.

The four loyal wolves were fighting the demon soldiers around the place.

“Do you think Master can win?” SilverWolf

“Never doubt Master!” LoneWolf

“I’m more worried about the Mistress. She suddenly vanished!” BloodWolf

“I’m sure Mistress is alright, she’ll definitely come back to help Master fight that fiend!” LoneWolf

“For sure.” StarWolf agreed

All of a sudden, the burning giant stopped moving, Lance took that chance to slice his torso and the Demon King growl in both pain and anger.

He seems weaker, his burning flames suddenly turned dimmer.

Lance instantly realized that Amara must have done something to weaken the enemy.

He knew he don’t have the strength to kill the Demon King, he’s no longer a god. But he will beat him up until he surrenders.

Lance took this opportunity to slice and stab the Demon King repeatedly.

He uses a wooden sword that was crafted by elves hundreds of years ago. It’s a treasure passed down in the Kingston family. It is his strongest weapon!

His attacks turned more aggressive, forcing the Demon King to fight back seriously.

The Demon King was enraged, the table suddenly turned and he’s now on the passive side. He decided to stop playing around and get more serious with this fight.

All of a sudden, the burning giant shrank within the blink of an eye!

Lance who was caught off guard, was suddenly gripped by the neck.

He tried to struggle but this demon’s grip is just too strong.

At his gigantic form, the Demon King was strong but breakable. However, after he shrank to the size of a regular human, all of his powers turned more concentrated.

When Lance tried to slice the Demon’s King’s arm, his sword broke into two!

“You are no longer a god, Ember.” Mocked the Demon King

“Master!” the four wolves called out worriedly, they wanted to help but they were surrounded by demons.

As the world blurred, Lance caught a fleeting glimpse of a geometric shape that passed before his eyes. It was the sole of a boot moving at incredible speed.